Positive vibes needed

2»

Comments

• CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Phew! Good news, so glad to hear it.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    Thanks EVERYONE, so much!!! Once again, the positivity of this community has come through! Docs have ruled out Meningitis and diagnosed pneumonia. All of your kind words, good thoughts and positive vibes are so very much appreciated!!!

KOOL deal, man. :thumbup:
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Thanks EVERYONE, so much!!! Once again, the positivity of this community has come through! Docs have ruled out Meningitis and diagnosed pneumonia. All of your kind words, good thoughts and positive vibes are so very much appreciated!!!

hope she'll get well soon!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    great!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    good to hear ... Meningitis is a brain involvement, very scary stuff.

Hope her road to recovery is a quick one! :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    First time I've been here since the thread started. Glad it wasn't meningitus.

Sending her happy thoughts for a speedy recovery! :)
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Thanks again everyone!!! You guys are amazing
    We were but stones your light made us stars