Options

Renew Membership?

BrainOfMABrainOfMA Posts: 553
edited June 2012 in The Porch
Hi all,
i was wondering if i could renew my membership before it expires to get the 10c gift. my membership expires in December of this year, and i don't really wanna wait that long to receive the 10c gift. any help? thanks!
2013 : London, Buffalo

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    yes u can.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    how?
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    how?
    yeah i've been trying to figure this out. the memberships aren't in the shop
    i don't think you can choose now when you want to pay - that's my problem with the auto thingee. that and it won't accept my credit card details and my anniversary date is looming fast.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i'm having the same issues. my membership is up at the end of june and if you click on that link to buy the membership, it just brings you to your account info. i don't see anywhere to buy it.
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • Options
    i'm having the same issues. my membership is up at the end of june and if you click on that link to buy the membership, it just brings you to your account info. i don't see anywhere to buy it.
    yeah when i try to buy it it sends me back to my subscriptions and it tells me when it will automatically be renewed
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I'm waiting for the dust to settle in order to renew, I need to renew now... thanks dimi for the instructions... you've done the good deed of the day...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    yeah that just asks for the c.card details which the site isn't accepting - despite the fact that i just bought something from the store without any issues.