Glazed Donut Vodka

HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I can't decide if I find this stupid or delicious.

http://laughingsquid.com/glazed-donut-vodka/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    That sounds wonderful!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    KBgvtOGwYj_id-hit-it-two-times.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    ROCKCANDY

this is for you

http://now.msn.com/money/0607-glazed-donut-vodka.aspx

We've been introduced to some pretty gross sounding drinks lately (bacon and Bailey's milk shake, anyone?), but the latest release from the 360 Vodka company actually sounds pretty damn good: glazed donut flavored vodka. Starting July 1, vodka lovers can get their hands on the tipple that boasts capturing the "irresistible taste of America's most-popular donut." And as if the thought of glazed donut anything weren't enough to whip us into an excited frenzy, those clever marketing people have also appealed to our health conscious side, pointing out that the average glazed donut has 250 calories, while a serving of donut vodka has a mere 80. We're sold.

yummy yum yum yum
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sounds disgusting.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    throw in some scrambled egg whiskey, sausage rum, and some hash brown flavored tequila and you've got a complete breakfast, yum.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mysticweed wrote:
    ROCKCANDY

this is for you

http://now.msn.com/money/0607-glazed-donut-vodka.aspx

We've been introduced to some pretty gross sounding drinks lately (bacon and Bailey's milk shake, anyone?), but the latest release from the 360 Vodka company actually sounds pretty damn good: glazed donut flavored vodka. Starting July 1, vodka lovers can get their hands on the tipple that boasts capturing the "irresistible taste of America's most-popular donut." And as if the thought of glazed donut anything weren't enough to whip us into an excited frenzy, those clever marketing people have also appealed to our health conscious side, pointing out that the average glazed donut has 250 calories, while a serving of donut vodka has a mere 80. We're sold.

yummy yum yum yum

I would make donut jello shots!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    throw in some scrambled egg whiskey, sausage rum, and some hash brown flavored tequila and you've got a complete breakfast, yum.

You single handedly made me decide I'm having breakfast for dinner tonight. :lol:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    DS1119 wrote:

You single handedly made me decide I'm having breakfast for dinner tonight. :lol:

Including desert !!! :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I would try that for sure. I just check my local Liquor authority's website and they don't have it (yet), but 360 does also make a double chocolate vodka which could be good. Mix the two together and you'd have a double chocolate glazed donut, and that could be plain awesome...or disgusting.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    does it make you burp grease like real donuts? :sick:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Sounds yummy...but my relationship with vodka is pretty rocky..
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....