Got a strange PM..

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
So I logged on today to see what the all the hype about the new site was and noticed I had a PRIVATE MESSAGE (i got excited cause i thought i had a friend for minute) so i opened it up and this is what it read:

Name and email address have been changed for obvious purposes.

Hello,
My name is Jane Doe,I saw your profile today and i became interested in you,please i will also like to know you more,if you don't mind please kindly contact me via my private email address, i will then send my pictures and also give you all information about me.Please my dear be honest to me so that i will introduce myself very well to you,
Here is my email address(<!-- e --><a href="mailto:fakeemailaddress@yahoo.com">fakeemailaddress@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->)I believe we can move from here,please i am waiting for your warm response via my email address above.Always remember that age distance or color does not matter rather love and understanding.
Thanks for your understanding.
Love from,
Jane Doe

Anyone else get something like this? I'm thinking it's spam :P
I will be what i could be
Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,833
    Loads of people got the same PM last week from a different name, definitely spam!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    forward it to Kat...it must be MaryAnne's sister.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the mets got piazza
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I'm still waiting for a reply. :cry:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    edited June 2012
    i got an odd one the other day too....asking me for video of me wacking off. :wtf:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,418
    81 wrote:
    i got an old one the other day too....asking me for video of me wacking off. :wtf:
    staysea?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    81 wrote:
    i got an old one the other day too....asking me for video of me wacking off. :wtf:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    i got an odd one the other day too....asking me for video of me wacking off. :wtf:

:lol: From DS right?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:

i don't wanna name names, but that's a solid guess. :-?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:

i don't wanna name names, but that's a solid guess. :-?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Heisenberg wrote:
    81 wrote:

:nono:
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Please forward the PM to me. Thank you.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.