is this thing on?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
:mrgreen:
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Copy that, good buddy. We read you LOUD and clear, over.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    oona left wrote:
    Copy that, good buddy. We read you LOUD and clear, over.
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    450please-stand-by1.jpg
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    This is all getting to be very anti-climactic :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009

I agree.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,830
    mickeyrat wrote:

Mickey!! If you're still in the Columbus area (you were, right??) follow the takeover thread derbydave started in tge porch forum. Good times with many beers, including Faithful Ale!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    008542db.jpg
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLPBURdjmuXWZSHB5JuIAE2JLa5SZ6fgLiQ9SDJF-YYNYVgnGV
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:

Mickey!! If you're still in the Columbus area (you were, right??) follow the takeover thread derbydave started in tge porch forum. Good times with many beers, including Faithful Ale!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :nono:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    think there will be an announcement? Sea/Kat will make a post..."Shutdown in 1 hour!"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    RKCNDY wrote:
    think there will be an announcement? Sea/Kat will make a post..."Shutdown in 1 hour!"

That would be cool. Where is everyone posting this week while we wait to be up and running again?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That would be cool. Where is everyone posting this week while we wait to be up and running again?

Some poeple have signed up here. I will warn you. It is NOT and all ages forum. :lol:

http://www.bannedcampforum.org/
    2446231_o.gif
  • What to do while we wait for the end?
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    I am so not signing up at another forum, but I am reading it. DS, you are bad! But correct :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    I am so not signing up at another forum, but I am reading it. DS, you are bad! But correct :lol:

you can't even see the *bad* stuff...there is much more graphic stuff on there...you have to sign up and get a library card.

- Christopher McCandless

Check out the "Pics Where 81 Looks Hot Thread".

DS1119 wrote:

DS! :nono: :nono: :nono:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

DS! :nono: :nono: :nono:

:lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Some poeple have signed up here. I will warn you. It is NOT an all ages forum. :lol:

fixed at :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    obama-pong1-1.jpg
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
    i feel like i have been lied to :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i feel like i have been lied to :lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Some poeple have signed up here. I will warn you. It is NOT an all ages forum. :lol:

fixed at :lol::lol::lol:
    Oh goodness. So tempting to join you kids on that this week. Some funny shit over there. I need to be productive this week, so I'll catch you guys back here after the hiatus.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925