Options

regarding the 10c ticket "lottery"

edited March 2008 in The Porch
i think that members should only be able to hit the "lottery" once per tour. just in the interest of fairness and giving as many people a shot at it as possible.
"and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    agreed.
    in all likelihood with little to no effort on 10c's behalf, i believe that's how it would naturally shake out in any case.

i am just so psyched for EVERYone that this whole thing is in place!

again.....KUDOS 10C!!!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    i've been rubbing my bald head all night for luck. say it with me: front row front row front row front row front row front row front row ...

actually front row wont even be necessary ... i just for once wanna be less than a mile away.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    long red wrote:
    i've been rubbing my bald head all night for luck. say it with me: front row front row front row front row front row front row front row ...

actually front row wont even be necessary ... i just for once wanna be less than a mile away.

I agree... ANYTHING closer than what I usually am and I'll be happy.

Plus, I'm the type that doesn't jump and dance around like crazy at a concert, if I get the front row I'll feel like I'm obligated to act crazy or the band might think I'm not enjoying myself! And people will inevitably be complaining on here about the dude in the front row not rocking out....
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    i think that members should only be able to hit the "lottery" once per tour. just in the interest of fairness and giving as many people a shot at it as possible.

this is a very good idea actually
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    BeerBaron wrote:
    It is also proof of the fact that no matter what the 10C does for us, some people always want MORE :)

Lets just take this change and be happy with it...
    agreed... it just shows they have been reading our bitchy threads and have taken some of the better ideas and put them into practice... im very glad to see it... everyone has an equal chance at every show... if youre able to afford every show of the tour then good for you :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    It is also proof of the fact that no matter what the 10C does for us, some people always want MORE :)

i know...I AM SO SELFISH! i just want MORE...MORE...MORE! more people to have the chance to sit up-close that is.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    I also kinda think numbers under 100xxx shouldn't be able to hit the lottery, but I'm not sure. I'm psyched the 10 club did this though though and will not complain one bit:)
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:

Well said. :)
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    I also kinda think numbers under 100xxx shouldn't be able to hit the lottery, but I'm not sure. I'm psyched the 10 club did this though though and will not complain one bit:)
    That's crap. I'm all for shaking things up, but you want seniority to count against them? Shouldn't they have as much chance as anyone else of being front row?
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    I am just happy they are coming back to Hartford
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?