Options

Problems with youtube

rafierafie Posts: 2,160
edited June 2012 in Technical Stuff and Help
The past couple of weeks when I play a YouTube video using Firefox, after a few seconds the soundtrack of the video doubles and keeps going even if I pause the video. If I watch the videos using IE I have no problems. Any ideas?
Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    alot of probles with you tube lately..all pc or laptop i use...they having issues during you tube videos
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    And lately when I'm using YouTube I get a message telling me soon, they will not be supporting IE any longer so make sure I update my browser. Sometimes I use Google Chrome, no problems.
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    And lately when I'm using YouTube I get a message telling me soon, they will not be supporting IE any longer so make sure I update my browser. Sometimes I use Google Chrome, no problems.
    Damn Google. Talking over the world worse than Microsoft. I wish I could disconnect from my Gmail accounts and move to something else. WAY too complicated.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin