Just got an email from the 10c..

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
We're getting the chat room back!!! At least according to the email.. the only thing that I think sucks about the new format, is that there'll be guest check-out in the goods section..but super stoked about the chat room making a reappearance..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    What email
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    We're getting the chat room back!!! At least according to the email.. the only thing that I think sucks about the new format, is that there'll be guest check-out in the goods section..but super stoked about the chat room making a reappearance..

Why would it matter if there is guest check-out in the goods section?
  • DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    Because there is not enough stuff for the "members" and now anyone can buy stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    DAMON wrote:
    Because there is not enough stuff for the "members" and now anyone can buy stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

Pretty sad if people are actually concerned about WHO can buy merch.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    DAMON wrote:

just goes to show you pj fans will bitch bout anything
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    DAMON wrote:
    there are paying members of 10c and there are registered members. One of the differences are no posting and no tix. everything else is for sale.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • InsideManInsideMan Posts: 261
    I think the key here is that there will still be 'member only' merchandise. Guests will not have access to everything.
    2009: Philly 3 & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG I
    2011: EV Philly
    2012: Philly MIA
    2013: Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, Baltimore
  • Neosurfer79Neosurfer79 Posts: 290
    Just because they have a guest login for merch does not mean they can purchase everything, they usually reserve the good stuff for members only.
    Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    DAMON wrote:

Well.... There's these assholes in the world called" flippers" that buy stuff at face value then jack up prices in resale. That's what worries me about an open check out in the goods section. But my main point in this post was that we finally get our chat room back.