Which forum you never read....?

2»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,693
    I read all of them- some more than others of course, but there are generally a lot of intelligent, creative, good Pearl Jam fans here and I'm interested in all facets of what people here are thinking and doing and interested in.

The other thing I like about this forum is that, considering how many members there are here who post on the various forums, there are relatively few trolls. Once in a while someone will reply with something nasty or say something useless and bating like "what's your point", but for the most part I've found the posts here to be informative, creative, humorous... and sometimes the best are just plain wacky.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    there's another one besides AET? :lol: :?

I just try to go where there's minimal bitching and people talking about mustaches,beer,boobs, movie quotes, music and seinfeld. :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    afroannnie wrote:
    I just try to go where there's minimal bitching

That's bullshit! Locking yourslef into only one aspect of these boards is very closeminded and contributes to what's wrong with society these days. :P
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

That's bullshit! Locking yourslef into only one aspect of these boards is very closeminded and contributes to what's wrong with society these days. :P

Is that more bitching? :twisted: :P :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    afroannnie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Is that more bitching? :twisted: :P :lol:

Yup. :lol:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    afroannnie wrote:

I just try to go where there's minimal bitching and people talking about mustaches,beer,boobs, movie quotes, music and seinfeld. :D

:clap: Just like boobie sister to come up with exactly why I come here .... to talk about the important things in life :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    AET.
    buncha mopes in there I tell ya.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Lost Dogs... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I just check active threads
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,693
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

b.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

stargirl69 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:clap: Just like boobie sister to come up with exactly why I come here .... to talk about the important things in life :D

:D;)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    AET. That place scares me.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Moving Train

I'm pretty opinionated at times....do I just stay the F away from there.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I just check active threads

I was starting to think I was the only one who did this! :-)
    *Denver 04-01-2003*ACL 10-04-2009*Colombus 05-06-2010*Noblesville 05-07-2010*Bridge School 10-23 & 10-24-2010*PJ20 09-03 & 09-04-2011*Deluna Fest 09-21-2012*Wrigley Field 07-19-2013*Ok City 11-16-2013*Moline (Rail, Hometown!)10-17-2014*St Paul 10-19-2014*Milwaukee 10-20-2014*Denver 10-22-2014*
    *Ed Solo: Detroit 06-26-2011, Chicago 06-29-2011*
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    I just check active threads

I was starting to think I was the only one who did this! :-)
    you never k now what great things u can find in non active threads ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”