Options

HUGE VINYL SALE PJ/RSD(SET 4)-XMAS(10)-NON PJ**ADDED

lezumerlinglezumerling Posts: 28
edited June 2012 in Lost Dogs
I am forced to sell this part of my collection but I'm not thrilled at all but rather than go to other sites I'd rather keep it in the family:

#1: 2012 Record Store Day Pearl Jam Set of 4 (EV/LBC,BRAD/WatersDeep, MM&STARANNA/KEEP ON,PO+4FATHERS) I'M SELLING IT AS A SET FOR $100.00

#2: PEARL JAM BOOTLEG 2XLP LIVE IN MELBOURNE PARK, SEALED 35$

#4: VS.-ORIGINAL PRESS SEALED WITH STICKER $45

#5: CHRISTMAS SINGLES: 1993,1998,1999,2002,2004,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 $180(FOR SET OF 10)

NON-PEARL JAM TITLES:

#7: NEIL YOUNG VINYL BUNDLE: LIVE AT MASSEY HALL&NEIL YOUNG'S GREATEST HITS w/ 7" vinyl never played mint $90

#8: THE WHITE STRIPES: UNDER THE GREAT WHITE NORTHERN LIGHTS & ICKY THUMP: BOTH NEVER PLAYED MINT! $45/EACH!

#10: JANES ADDICTION: RITUAL DE LA HABITUAL(ORIGINAL COVER ART ON 180gramVINYL SEALED) $35.00

#9: METALLICA PACKAGE: 1. MASTER OF PUPPETS ORIGINAL W/ORIGINAL SHRINK ON IT(NEVER PLAYED BUT NOT SEALED), 2012RSD BEYOND MAGNETIC SEALED, AND RE-LOAD(180G VINYL SEALED) 100$ FOR ALL 3!

***shipping is not included in these prices!

I will sell these on a first come first serve basis and the paypal name will be given upon to you once you request the title that you want! Paypal should be made as a gift only!!!!!

And thank you for looking!!!! If you need any pictures, just PM me with your phone # and I can text you photos bc I don't know how to email photos!!!!!
We've got a lot of emotion to get through tonight, so we're going to get through it together. -EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lezumerlinglezumerling Posts: 28
    edited June 2012
    If you don't want to the set of 4 Record Store Day 7"er's I'll do:

Eddie Vedder: $60
    Mike McCready: $60
    Po+4Fathers&Brad $20/each
    Post edited by lezumerling on
    We've got a lot of emotion to get through tonight, so we're going to get through it together. -EV
  • Options
    riotact03riotact03 Posts: 22
    pm sent!
  • Options
    it's 11:12 pmCST Thursday and I'm going to bed, all PM's will be answered in the AM but everything offered is still good as of right now!