anybody else notice....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
in the Pj email NOT ONE word was said about improved tix buying? :corn:
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    done already..lottery from now on...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

:(

I was gonna go on tour again...Montana, Seattle, Portland.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

you can go to all if u selected..all cool..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RKCNDY wrote:

you can go to all if u selected..all cool..

I'm not worried about Montana...I'm more worried about Seattle/Portland
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

yo dont have to worry about anything..if u dont get tickets,ill find for you..
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    say what? since when? link to that announcement please?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    mickeyrat wrote:

There was no link or special announcement it just happened ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    mickeyrat wrote:

so they just silently went to all lottery? how did the "been here since god created them I want 1 st row all the time I deserve it crowd" handle that?

• RKCNDY wrote:

You are the man... ;)
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    way to cave in to the loud minority
    RKCNDY wrote:

:D

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mickeyrat wrote:

For real???
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,149
    mickeyrat wrote:
    in the Pj email NOT ONE word was said about improved tix buying? :corn:

I noticed that right away. NOT a good sign.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    not until this thread..........
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    not until this thread..........
    understandable,you were occupied, making sure you could get away with the bag of chips... :mrgreen:

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    ?????

Hold the phone, so all tickets are lottery? No longer associated with seniority? Is there an official statement about this somewhere on here?

I got a lot of questions :fp:
    ?????

Hold the phone, so all tickets are lottery? No longer associated with seniority? Is there an official statement about this somewhere on here?

I wanna say it has been just for Ed shows.

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ?????

so far only for ed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    ?????

what seniority has to do with lottery?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    Lottery is how they dole out the tickets once you have been selected you still get your tickets based on seniority except rows 1&2 ...
    Evryone goes in a pool than they start to pull names for tickets ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Thanks dolls, I figured it was just for Ed and seniority was still in place, just making sure in case I missed something!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sabotage
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    i really need to sign up for an email address.

what are you guys talking about? i'll probably get my letter in a 2 or 3 weeks. :roll: :x
    www.myspace.com