**Official Petition To Not Shutdown The Forums**

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i call my lawyer..ill ask a refund and compensation for the money im gonna spent next week.. :twisted:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    IBTLD (in before the lock down :lol: )
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    IBTLD (in before the lock down :lol: )
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I'm in absolute tears laughing at that bannedcamp forum

:lol::lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    Hey folks I posted this in the New Site thread in the Porch, but I have a site I run if you guys want to use that if and when this one goes down. Lisa asked me for the address a few minutes ago so I gave it to her, so I guess I'll just post it here. I ain't trying to promote my site or anything, just trying to help out. There are only a few of us that regularly post there and I already warned them that you all might be coming haha. I even set up a temporary Porch and AET. Hopefully it doesn't crash but I have unlimited bandwidth but I have never had a ton of users online at the same time. Post whatever the hell you want. If you look around there is anything from baseball talk to b( . )( . )bs!

So yeah, http://www.howdyinc.com/forum if you would like to use it.

:corn:

Is it an all ages forum? :lol:

Like I said... post whatever the hell you want ;) There are quite a few threads on there with the NSFW tag in the titles :lol:

just to re-iterate what howdy said, I went to his site to register, and the first ad that pops up after I registered was for a certain favorite 'toy' of some men.... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    time to shut this cess pool down

...even if it is only for a week
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i have not read this entire thread, but does anyone know if we are going to lose our pms?

i'm hoping so. saves the effort of manually deleting them...

but the sense is, the forums will remain unchanged, or so we have been told
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i have not read this entire thread, but does anyone know if we are going to lose our pms?

I emailed 10c about that...no reply yet. Better see if I can save some info from the PMs
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

I emailed 10c about that...no reply yet. Better see if I can save some info from the PMs
    the plan is nothing to change,,,they hope all goes smoothly.
    but ...ive been advised to buy an adress book.. :lol:;)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    i call my lawyer..ill ask a refund and compensation for the money im gonna spent next week.. :twisted:
    Will your maids be going on Holiday next week?
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Will your maids be going on Holiday next week?
    the ones their duty is only the forum celebrating already of the good news!
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Hm, did yomeone ask them about the pm's? Will I have to go through all of them to save the important stuff? :shock: :?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

they will PM you a reply. next week...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The question is will I get booted off the other forum before the PJ one comes back up. :fp:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    DS1119 wrote:
    The question is will I get booted off the other forum before the PJ one comes back up. :fp:
    500x_2426454804_06648486e3.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I've got lots of suntanning planned 8-)
    Hm, did yomeone ask them about the pm's? Will I have to go through all of them to save the important stuff? :shock: :?

they got back and said "As far as the PM’s, they will be transferred, but it is always a good idea just like with your cell phone contacts to keep these records in a printed format as well."

I'm gonna be busy on Saturday night. :|

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:

they got back and said "As far as the PM’s, they will be transferred, but it is always a good idea just like with your cell phone contacts to keep these records in a printed format as well."

Doesn't sound positive. :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Thx! I already created some pdfs with the print function ...
    fyi, there is an export function at the bottom of the PM screen
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

mmm....export, now which email do I use the least... :geek:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i think it downloads into into a csv or excel file
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i think it downloads into into a csv or excel file

I tried that as well, but it looks all messed up in the excel file :| And I couldn't really make sense of the xml as well, if you look at it in the browser, it is just code. What to use it for? Also, I would love to be able to "print" a whole message thread with all the replies to the original message. If you use the print function to create a pdf, you only get the actual message as a pdf. Or is that possible and I just don't know how to do it?
    [If you use the print function to create a pdf, you only get the actual message as a pdf. Or is that possible and I just don't know how to do it?

just took a look...looks likes like it has to be done one at a time..
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,104
    yeah last time the board changed over i lost some pms. people lost their entire accounts and screen names and had to get new ones. it was crazy...the time it switched before that we lost all of our posts.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    yeah last time the board changed over i lost some pms. people lost their entire accounts and screen names and had to get new ones. it was crazy...the time it switched before that we lost all of our posts.
    i care only about pms......
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    you are welcome to stop by http://www.bannedcampforum.org they have good smilies and naked women :lol:

wow, that is a real forum, and 81 is a real member...

I was gonna suggest nickelback fan club...the mods would be SO busy! :twisted:

Doesn't Creed have a forum?
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    you are welcome to stop by http://www.bannedcampforum.org they have good smilies and naked women :lol:

wow, that is a real forum, and 81 is a real member...

I was gonna suggest nickelback fan club...the mods would be SO busy! :twisted:

Doesn't Creed have a forum?
    :lol: hello to Chicago!!! :D
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,693
    I wanted to reach 5,000 posts before the old site shuts down. I think that works out to about 100 post per hour. Think I can make it?

Oh, wait, I have to work today... :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux wrote:
    I wanted to reach 5,000 posts before the old site shuts down. I think that works out to about 100 post per hour. Think I can make it?

Oh, wait, I have to work today... :lol:

So...What's your point?
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.