http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_faqP2GG8c
    Inside would be so cool to see
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Pay attention to what you eat and drink, kids! And have fun :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueoaXD1hL6E
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Just finished some pool time, heading to a street fair and I will be back there tomorrow. Already have a nice tan going :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    nice

mr and mrs juggs are exploring the idea of buying a new house soon...a couple with inground pools have caught our eyes.

my parents had an above ground pool growing up. i didn't care if it looked weird, i was in the fucker every chance i could get....and i imagine the same would be true if we got a place with a pool now.

god bless the summer time
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i am very pleased many of y'all are swimming. i do this 5-6 or even sometimes 7 days a week and i have swam twice daily before. although it's been quite a spell since i swam 7 days a week. swimming is my addiction and specialty. i am one aquatic athlete and only getting better, stronger and more awesome in the water and on land ;)

funny how this thread was reading my mind before speedy put it up. i been thinking for weeks or months now, wow, no one swims? this being my thoughts in the 2 mile swim thread :mrgreen:

which btw, will kill most people = swimming 2 miles nonstop. one depleted little bastard i was.

i will be arrogant about swimming beings i can barely walk worth a fuck and use a cane like some old hobbling along crippled up old man all broken down. pour me into the drink and i am fish material. gotta love it!

enjoy swimming everyone! be safe and be good to one another, look out for each other. we need no drownings.

i am depressed a bit that our pool is closed until tuesday. something about monday being a national holiday. irritate me in a hurry = close down the pool. and during summer months the pool is closed sundays.

in all seriousness; they should just give me a fucking key to the building, before it's over that is exactly what they'll do :twisted:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    My hands smell like chlorine. :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    My hands smell like chlorine. :P
    also... don't forget your swim caps kids. that is unless you enjoy your hair friging up on y'all. unless you are a casual every so often swimmer then it's no biggy to not use one, but if you are swimming daily and for hours at a time, you'll need a swim cap.

this message has been provided by mrs. fancy pants fishy :lol:

:mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I always had a pool growing up. Huge fuckers too....well compared to my friends pools they were big. I definitely want my kids growing up with a pool.

Why do your pools close? I'm assuming because it's too cold? Do pools still close in states that don't get really cold weather?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I always had a pool growing up. Huge fuckers too....well compared to my friends pools they were big. I definitely want my kids growing up with a pool.

Why do your pools close? I'm assuming because it's too cold? Do pools still close in states that don't get really cold weather?

I don't know about the warm weather states, but around here outdoor pools are only open from May-August or September. Indoor pools are year round.

I'd like to go swimming soon, haven't done it in a long time...
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Do pools still close in states that don't get really cold weather?

No. they stay open.

And the leaves stay on the trees too.

But then the leaves blow in the censoredn.gif ing pool
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    ZiggyStar wrote:

The pools in jersey are better for ice skating than swimming in the winter, so we close them up. It's usually too cold to swim after early September anyway. Depresses me :( But this is my happy season :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    http://youtu.be/lKUAm41unCo
    swimming pool fast person summer sanders on my box of kellogg's corn flakes

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Got my new swimsuits yesterday! Hopefully it's warm enough to get some pool action tomorrow :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    I burn easily, so I had to go with this option...

7.jpg

oh my...

that would be a mess if it cracked open. i hope it does. :lol:

It's ok...I have a Scotchgard carpet.

just don't mistake bleach for the carpet cleaner when it does bust open and you need to clean up rick's floaties.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    http://youtu.be/woYG6Uq6OVU
    breaking world record

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Got my new swimsuits yesterday! Hopefully it's warm enough to get some pool action tomorrow :D
    women are still fantastic in swimwear during cold weather

thank you

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/s ... 00688.html

for those of you who use the local public pool...enjoy
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    chadwick wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    women are still fantastic in swimwear during cold weather

thank you

burkini?

burkini.JPG
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,187
    What am i the only one here who prefers the Ocean instead of pool :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

i wonder what is in the ocean.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

the ocean is pretty damn cold...and I always get seaweed or driftwood chunks stuck in my top. Gotta be a HOT day for me to jump in the ocean. Lakes are nice.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Welcome to our ool. Notice there's no P in it.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Welcome to our ool. Notice there's no P in it.

and let's try to keep it that way.

:lol:

i enjoy pools....but nothing like bodysurfing a wave in the atlantic
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    81 wrote:

i wonder what is in the ocean.

fish
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    looking at a place tomorrow with a pool...... :)
    www.myspace.com
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,421
    In about 45 minutes...
    That pool is going to be REFRESHING!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    looking at a place tomorrow with a pool...... :)

Get prepared to work every weekend and spend lots of money.

Oh, and swim.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,780
    RKCNDY wrote:

the ocean is pretty damn cold...and I always get seaweed or driftwood chunks stuck in my top. Gotta be a HOT day for me to jump in the ocean. Lakes are nice.
    go topless. problem solved.

and it goes without saying this idea is useless without pics. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14