Options

Fans who are 30. Not over. Not under.

2»

Comments

• Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    I'm 30 for another 4 1/2 or so months. Although I like to refer to it as my 7th year of being 23 :mrgreen:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    staceycurcistaceycurci Posts: 97
    Me me I am 30! :D
  • Options
    pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    30 here! 1/22/82

:D
  • Options
    rememberlaughterrememberlaughter Cedar Falls, Iowa Posts: 65
    Four more weeks, I can't wait to be in the Dirty Thirty club with you all! Oh, wait - what is the initiation prize we get again...? ;)

It's pretty amazing to think that the boys were about this age for the Vs. recording and tour, and really not that much younger than us during Ten...
    @Fist2TheJaw on Twitter https://twitter.com/fist2thejaw
    "Does anybody remember laughter?" - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"(Live '77)
  • Options
    30! Never thought i would like it but i do!!!
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    30 here as well
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Four more weeks, I can't wait to be in the Dirty Thirty club with you all! Oh, wait - what is the initiation prize we get again...? ;)
    A bunch of stickers that say "30". :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    mirrorboxermirrorboxer Posts: 115
    Sign me up!

Now what happens in a couple of months when I go over the limit? Am I kicked out of the club or am I grandfathered in seeing as I joined before the cutoff?
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    Been thirty for a couple of months now.

I have a tiny theory that many people born in 1982 tend to be weirdos. There's probably some bleed back into '81 and forward into '83, but it just seems like 82'ers, as a collective, are kinda odd.