Options

FT: U2 ZooTV Live in Sydney DVD from UberDeluxe Box Set

DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
Okay, so I bought the Achtung Baby UberDeluxe Box Set and it came with a bunch of DVD's one of which is the ZooTV Live in Sidney. So the DVD is in PAL format or something to where it doesn't play in a lot of DVD players. It wouldn't play on my PS3. However it does play in laptops and computers, played in my computer fine.

So it's a known problem and they had an email address to send your address to and the record company sent a replacement DVD that did play in all players. So I still have this other DVD that only plays in computers and figured rather than throw it away I'd offer it up here for something small. Looking to trade for like a PJ 7inch, or bootleg CD. Nothing super valuable because again, it's a DVD that only plays in laptops and computers. That being said the only way to get this DVD is through the Uber Box set so it is cool. Anywways, not looking for anything too amazing, I don't have very many of the 2008 boots on so any one of those works for me or whatever else you think is fair. Let me know.