Options

FS/FT: PJ Bootleg Cd's (1993-2000)

pjam2pjam2 Posts: 32
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hello,

Let's try this again, this time with prices listed. I am selling the following 4 Pearl Jam bootleg CD/CD sets or will trade/cash for Todd McFarlane 'Do the Evolution" DTE poster. All CD's have been played (except the Fresno) and have some scuff marks but they all play fine on my computer, laptop and car. All prices include shipping to the U.S. (Int'l extra) The descriptions/prices are as folllows:

1993 Bridges Disc Two Live Bootleg CD - features 29 live demos, soundchecks, interviews, jams and live songs from various sessions and shows from 92'-94'. Quality is low/medium on 1/2 the songs but great/excellent on the the rest including the live tracks from L.A., London, San Jose and Phoenix. Highlights include Daughter/Gimme Shelter improv, Porch improv that sounds like Lukin, Dock of the Bay, Jeremy, Rockin' in the Free World and an instrumental version of Breath which features a live solo by Mike that is unreal. Rare! Price: $40.00

1994 Glorified Daughter 2-CD Bootleg Set from the Fox Theatre in Atlanta on April 3, 1994 - This was made in Italy by Strangled Records. Features a 16 page color booklet/insert filled with great color photos and original double plastic case. 27 songs. Excellent sound, better than the set listed below! Price: $65.00

1994 KROQ 106.7 2-CD Live set from the Fox Theatre in Atlanta on April 3, 1994 Great Sound! Price $40.00

2000 PJ 2-CD Live Set from Fresno, CA. 10/27/2000 Still sealed, never opened. MINT! 29 songs Price $25.00

The Bridges CD is a must have for any "die-hard" PJ collector. I'm left to wonder if I have the rest of the 4 part set lying around. Any questions, feel free to ping me. Thanks!
Jeff Goodwin