Let's this post go down !!

McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Thanks
-"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
    i'm really sorry, i posted in the wrong place.. anyone knows how to send it in The Moving Train?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,876
    PM Kat or Sea and ask to have it moved. Might work faster if you used the report feature?
    Or you could leave it here and start a new one over there?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
    i'll organise something (: thanks
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,011
    McCready00 wrote:
    i'm really sorry, i posted in the wrong place.. anyone knows how to send it in The Moving Train?

You can always private message us with a link to the thread and ask for it to be moved.
This discussion has been closed.