Options

Wish me luck

2»

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    yeah that blows.

thank goodness my girlfriend is a lawyer and used to sell cars for a living - free legal advice and I never have to negotiate buying a car again.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,244
    DS1119 wrote:
    Heading off to small claims court versus my ex and it kind of sucks. She owes me money and it's an open and shut case but it still sucks. Unfortunately this is a girl I would welcome back with open arms in a heartbeat. Just sucks.

You should have said goodbye to the money, this will end up costing you more than the original amount in the long run......
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    Hang in there, DS. These situations are never easy but you've got a lot of support here on the forum. I hope the best outcome happens for you, whatever that may be. Best of luck my friend.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yeah that blows.

thank goodness my girlfriend is a lawyer and used to sell cars for a living - free legal advice and I never have to negotiate buying a car again.

Luckily her lawyer isn't exactly the brightest person I've interacted with and I certainly wouldn't want her defending me if my life or freedom depended on it. :lol:
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    But you can console yourself knowing that you dunked Julie's toothbrush in the toilet.

You should mention that to her.

Maybe even send her the link to the thread.

But after the judge's decision is handed down.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    But you can console yourself knowing that you dunked Julie's toothbrush in the toilet.

You should mention that to her.

Maybe even send her the link to the thread.

But after the judge's decision is handed down.

No way! I'm pretty sure I could get in major trouble for that. :lol: :fp:
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Ouch. Good luck with all of this.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Feces smeared on a windshield fixes everything.

Especially if you write your name with it
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:

Not the windshield. :nono:
    Try the driver's side door handle. :o
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:

:fp:
  • Options
    Going through some unopened mail this morning and I won the case. Not sure if I actually won. I really don't think I could have won or lost this case. I won but I still lost if that makes sense. I won't be pursuing the money. I guess I just made a point that I won. :?
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    DS1119 wrote:
    Going through some unopened mail this morning and I won the case. Not sure if I actually won. I really don't think I could have won or lost this case. I won but I still lost if that makes sense. I won't be pursuing the money. I guess I just made a point that I won. :?

Congrats and sorry.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    DS1119 wrote:

Hey man, I hear ya. Win/lose situation. Hang in there and spin some pearl jam to ease the pain!!!!!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Just saw this, DS :( Sorry this is all happening.

If you did get some money out of this, come to Europe :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

No Europe this year. Montana is about as foreign as I will get this year. :lol:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    DS1119 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

No Europe this year. Montana is about as foreign as I will get this year. :lol:
    :thumbup: :thumbup: Very cool! I have a feeling it's going to be epic :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    DS1119 wrote:

I went thru the same situation a long time ago....I collected the money, but gave it all to charity!
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Hope this all went well.

Really sux when you love someone and they don't love you back, or not as much as you do.

Hope you find someone who loves you forever and ever, amen.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    collect it and buy us steak on MT.

i'll take care of the catsup
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81 wrote:

Catsup vs Ketchup. What's the difference?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    LloydXmas wrote:

couple of letters
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    81 wrote:

If it needs to be explained then I can't help you. :lol:
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DS1119 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    81 wrote:

If it needs to be explained then I can't help you. :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biW2i9yK-10