Anyone notice...

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
...that the three new smileys we have, have larger heads and lighter yellow skin than the original smileys. Not only are they the new guys in the group but they also look different than the others. I hope they are not being made fun of or discriminated against by the establishment of the original smileys.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    That's very thoughtful of you.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :crazy:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    That's very thoughtful of you.

Thank you. :lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Don't get a big head about it..
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    you REALLY need to get out of Albany :lol:
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    :evil: They took ma jerrbb!!!
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Austicman wrote:
    :evil: They took ma jerrbb!!!

Derk a dur!! :twisted:
    conman wrote:
    you REALLY need to get out of Albany :lol:

:lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    are you feeling ok?

I noticed you posted several times in the original thread...viewtopic.php?f=14&t=187127&hilit=new+smileys
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    are you feeling ok?

I noticed you posted several times in the original thread...viewtopic.php?f=14&t=187127&hilit=new+smileys

I feel fine. Just an observation I made. They do look different and if you notice when you look right they are kind of separated from the rest of the smileys.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,876
    if you really look at it , the facepalm is lower suggesting he's slapping himself down. The nono finger wag gets a little lift like a hummingbird floating in air. Popcorn eater must be eating AIRpopped as he's a little bit lighter.

Is there anything else I can overobserve for you?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    if you really look at it , the facepalm is lower suggesting he's slapping himself down. The nono finger wag gets a little lift like a hummingbird floating in air. Popcorn eater must be eating AIRpopped as he's a little bit lighter.

Refreshing that you didn't bring up their bigger heads and lighter skin color. The world needs more people like that. :lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,876
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Refreshing that you didn't bring up their bigger heads and lighter skin color. The world needs more people like that. :lol:
    These days I try to look past skin color and judge "people" on their actions. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    animal0030.gif
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Jason P wrote:
    animal0030.gif

:lol::clap:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”