• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Comatose or Spin the Black Circle?
    both..........
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Imagine both of them and Blood all played in a row???

Whooooa there! PLEASE!!! :eek: Don't even talk of such things!!

*ass hurts just thinking about it*
    :D

Speaking of which...still waiting for BLOOOOOD to kick the fuck outta Albany. :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Comatose or Spin the Black Circle?
    i think Comatose beats the crap out of STBC!

I love Comatose but STBC is one of my all time favorites...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    skiier04skiier04 Posts: 33
    fanch75 wrote:
    RockerMilf! Why do you say that?

I'm chilling at home tonight, watching baseball and listening to Godsmack, following along. Dudette, I so wish you were going to be at Camden.

Reds suck.

Cole Hamels is your daddy.
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC

Hopefully many more shows to come....
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    fanch75 wrote:

I'm chilling at home tonight, watching baseball and listening to Godsmack, following along. Dudette, I so wish you were going to be at Camden.

Me tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see my fanchy!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Whooooa there! PLEASE!!! :eek: Don't even talk of such things!!

*ass hurts just thinking about it*
    :D

Hey VEDHEAD you are on a roll tonigt you are cracking me up!!!! :D
  • Options
    bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
    fanch75 wrote:

Reds Fan???
  • Options
    skiier04 wrote:
    Just played Why Go, and I'll be the first to say Ive seen too much Why Go already.

Its a great song just not every night.

I'd rather hear that than even flow, if they played even flow you'd probably say you'd rather hear why go, is any one hear ever satisfied with the selection of songs the band chooses to play

Randall's Island 96----NJ 1 '06
    14 shows and counting
  • Options
    Hey VEDHEAD you are on a roll tonigt you are cracking me up!!!! :D

ahahah. Glad to spread some smiles & laughs. :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    ok...maybe i'm just too up for the rarities...but this is a very disappointing set, to say the least. 8 new songs, and all the radio hits (basically). yikes. i'm hoping they break out some good stuff in the encores because this one doesn't give me any hope for the shows i'll be seeing.
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Eddie is talking about how it is hard to make setlists and that he sees the same people in the front row everytime....maybe they should give me first row tix;)
  • Options
    bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
    ok...maybe i'm just too up for the rarities...but this is a very disappointing set, to say the least. 8 new songs, and all the radio hits (basically). yikes. i'm hoping they break out some good stuff in the encores because this one doesn't give me any hope for the shows i'll be seeing.

Umm.. Red Mosquito, Off He Goes, Why Go?
  • Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Hide Your Love Away

Ed spoke about how hard it is to write setlists every night and that he sees the same people in the front row every night lol!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options

Man this show is of the hook ... I'm not there and I can feel the ENERGY!!!!

but to each its own I guess
  • Options

I also love the rarities...but the hope that you will get a few keep you coming back to more shows....I will never forget hearing Breath....Crown of Thorns....Sad~

oxc

SATINS BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    Reds Fan???

I'm pretty casual as a baseball fan, but how can I not love the Reds?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    satin's bed?????
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736

evacuation is cool, riot act sucks a gigantic african penis

lol

sorry bro
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    Umm.. Red Mosquito, Off He Goes, Why Go?
    i do adore off he goes, but that's the only one that really has me excited. i mean, they seem to be playing why go every night and red mosquito just hasn't ever done anything for me.
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    Satan's Bed!!!!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Ed spoke about how hard it is to write setlists every night and that he sees the same people in the front row every night lol!

LOL!!! I'm telling you, rotate the love! haha. :D

As far as the sets...well, I said it before! He sure doesn't need to be afraid to ask for some help, ya know? ;) I mean...we're here for you Ed. :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    inmyrvm wrote:
    satin's bed?????

Yup....just listened to it!!!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • Options
    Satans Bed Holy Shit!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Not to complain, but its so much easier when the person who starts the thread can edit it all night and update the set as we go. As opposed to reading page after page just to find what song was next. But maybe thats just me.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    LOL!!! I'm telling you, rotate the love! haha. :D

As far as the sets...well, I said it before! He sure doesn't need to be afraid to ask for some help, ya know? ;) I mean...we're here for you Ed. :D

lol how very thoughtful of you!

but they just played Satan's Bed...my brain is mashed!!!

• Options
    :eek:
    Satan's Bed!!!!

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FOR AVERAGE????

HELL YES!!!!!!! :D:D:D WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*goes wild*

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    i do adore off he goes, but that's the only one that really has me excited. i mean, they seem to be playing why go every night and red mosquito just hasn't ever done anything for me.

Red Mosquito is pretty rare, out of the 19 shows I've seen I've seen them do it once at MSG2
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Options
    Satan's Bed!!!!
    ok...yeah, satan's bed makes all well....i retract my previous setlist statement.

• Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    No songs from Vitalogy yet...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dont mean to quote my own post, but I had a strong feeling that would play Satan's Bed!!! I am so fuckin pumped!
  • Options
    Wishlist next!