Options

Albany 5/12 Setlist

Comments

• Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    Ah, Last Kiss! I type too slow...... :P
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Come back sounds sooooo good!!!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    This bootleg cant get posted fast enough....Goddamn..
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    last kiss isn't played all that often

what's that baxter, you pooped in the refrigerator?
    and you ate an entire wheel of cheese?
    i'm not mad, i'm actually impressed.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Niera wrote:
    jamminpearls, I'm hitting both Philly shows, too. I will breathe and live Pearl Jam for two days and I am certain it will only leave me yearning for more.

I can't believe the setlist tonight... what are they on now.. haven't heard anything since Porch?
    sat there will like 15 of us were gonna drop more then the leash our self in the parking lot
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    come back........
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    IamMine and PJaddicted: Sounds like we have similar lives... I've got 2 little boys and will be going through crazy-busyness until I can escape with the music in Philly!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,395
    I love Come Back!!!! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Niera wrote:
    jamminpearls, I'm hitting both Philly shows, too. I will breathe and live Pearl Jam for two days and I am certain it will only leave me yearning for more.

I will live and breathe Pearl Jam at the Gorge for 2 days, and I'm certain my husband will leave me!! He does not know what he's getting into. I've stopped warning him!! Can't predict what I'll do to him if I hear Thin Air!! Or State of Love & Trust!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Awwwwww COME BACK!!!! :) :(

*cries a river*
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

Did Vedder say that? lol
  • Options
    Vedderfan10: I pray my husband doesn't leave me if I ditch the fancy event for his new workplace to traipse off to Boston with my best friend!!
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    IamMine and PJaddicted: Sounds like we have similar lives... I've got 2 little boys and will be going through crazy-busyness until I can escape with the music in Philly!

Mine were little once....and now they are 6'2" , 6' , 5'10 and 5'2" It is a crazy life!!! Enjoy them while little....I miss it. Although teens are beyond awesome.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    I will live and breathe Pearl Jam at the Gorge for 2 days, and I'm certain my husband will leave me!! He does not know what he's getting into. I've stopped warning him!! Can't predict what I'll do to him if I hear Thin Air!! Or State of Love & Trust!!

State of Love and Trust!!!! Love that song!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Did Vedder say that? lol

haha, that'd be some crazy talk if Ed had said it! Unless Ron Burgundy is onstage too!!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    {{{ PJAddicted }}} .. I can't imagine thinking of my boys in terms of height! Well, mine are... 3 feet and the little one is 29 inches!

Just reading your children's heights.. and thinking of Pearl Jam.. and Mother's Day, well, durn it.. I might be crying.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Niera wrote:

Let me add myself to this list if I may... I have 3 boys (7, 5 and 2) and I have no idea what a peaceful week is ... lol

Mom is babysitting for my philly,new jersey ... I cant wait !!! ugh!!! please end of may come already!!!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    PJaddicted wrote:

:) Busy trying to understand my Stats class, raising hell with my oldest son's school amongst other things.

The kids are doing well - growing up too fast. Livia, 4, announced she was a "big girl" when she saw her brothers/sister pouring hot tabacco sauce for their fish sticks. No KETCHUP!! Ah, that only lasted a few fish sticks. :D

I so can't wait for my Pearl Jam weekend the following weekend. :):):)

I just wish I had more time to relax before going - but it is going to be one stressful week! AHHH!!!!!

Pearl Jam manages to make us feel younger at heart, aye?

;)

I can't wait to read your reviews on tomorrow!! :D

Take care, sweetie!!

You and Bobby have an awesome Pearl Jam tour.....some day we will meet and it will be worth waiting for! Love to you missy!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Niera wrote:

Ya! Moms get stress therapy with Pearl Jam!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Four kids here. :D They're great!!!

Oldest son learned to play WWS and Severed Hand on his guitar in such a short time! Impressive!!!

Ahh...Come Back, I have been listening to that a lot lately - asides from Gone!

I wanna hear Gone live! :D
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    brick killed a man with a trident

what a set
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

• Options
    Ohh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

• Options
    TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    PJaddicted wrote:
    State of Love and Trust!!!! Love that song!

oxc

woohoo, 3 this will be another 3 encore show mother fuckers!!! Wooohooooooooooooo!!!!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    Ya! Moms get stress therapy with Pearl Jam!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Four kids here. :D They're great!!!

Oldest son learned to play WWS and Severed Hand on his guitar in such a short time! Impressive!!!

Ahh...Come Back, I have been listening to that a lot lately - asides from Gone!

I wanna hear Gone live! :D
    tell him to play comatose!!!!!!!

• Options
    haha, that'd be some crazy talk if Ed had said it! Unless Ron Burgundy is onstage too!!

Haha now i remember that
  • Options
    SAD!!

Ron Burgundy is God.

• Options
    SAD....Un-Fuckin-Real!!!
  • Options
    ShedMySkinShedMySkin Posts: 11
    "I'm gonna call you a hooker and slap you in public.."

BEN THE TWO OF US NEED LOOK NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Tanqueray and Tab, and keep 'em comin'."
  • Options
    Mrs_Vedder78 ! Three boys! WOWZA! My big guy will be 4 in July, and my baby is 9 mos.... but I started late, and I'm DONE now (I'm 35) Too old to be having more babies, but NOT too old to want to be following this band around! SHEESH, honestly, tonight's setlist makes me want to sell a kidney and hire a nanny and hijack the tourbus!
  • Options
    Crazy Mary!