Options

**** Hartford 5/13 setlist***

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    someone on the Black Red Yellow forum just confirmed that MFC was the other song soundchecked before the show.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    eddieved24 wrote:
    Ok guys, I felt like getting this going tonight, here I am at work again and ready to talk about the show as well.....anybody want to make any predictions?

soundcheck: Inside Job, U, I'm Open

Setlist: Severed Hand, WWS, Life Wasted, Marker in the Sand, HAil Hail, Animal, Dissadent, Unemployable, Corduroy, Betterman, Why Go, Garden, I got Shit, evenflow, inside Job, Black ( we belong together tag), RVM
    ENCORE BREAK

Set 2:I'M OPEN!!, Sleight Of Hand, Comatose, Evolution

ENCORE BREAK

Set 3: Go, Alive, RITFW, YL

I'm open.... no shit!!! wow never expected that to come out at all.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Crop, if you read german... ICH LIEBE DICH SCHATZI! hehehehehehehehe

Ja, ja, danke, mein liebe :D lol

But I love PJ more :p:D

And all the PJ fans, of course, cause we're the best.

How can we not be? WHen we ADORE the best band EVER??? :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    Ja, ja, danke, mein liebe :D lol

But I love PJ more :p:D

And all the PJ fans, of course, cause we're the best.

How can we not be? WHen we ADORE the best band EVER??? :)

heheheheh:) in the emortal words....

"Ich vermisse Sie bereits"

Gute Nacht Schatz!!!!!
  • Options
    BoomDaddyBoomDaddy Posts: 51
    someone on the Black Red Yellow forum just confirmed that MFC was the other song soundchecked before the show.
    dude thats me!! lol
  • Options
    BoomDaddy wrote:
    dude thats me!! lol

oh right lol! apologies if i stole you thunder!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    oh right lol! apologies if i stole you thunder!
    nah i dont care, just letting u know
  • Options
    BoomDaddy wrote:
    nah i dont care, just letting u know

awesome setlist again tonight. Im gonna have no money left by the end of this tour!
    Damn PJ for being so frickin' good!

• Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    awesome setlist again tonight. \

WHAT PAGE IS IT ON??!!!

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    SoundCheck : I'm Open, U, Inside Job, MFC
    Main Set : Severed Hand, WWS, Life Wasted, Marker In The Sand, Hail Hail, Animal, Dissident, Unemployable, corduroy, betterman, why go, garden, i got shit, evenflow, inside job, black, rvm

1st Encore: Im Open, sleight of hand, comatose, do the evolution

2nd Encore : GO, alive, RITFW, Yellow Ledbetter
  • Options
    Yup, i'm afraid i'm gonna have to get this boot somehow!

• Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    holy shit, they pulled out the 'we belong together' tag? this tour is fuckin incredible...
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Just got back, f'n amazing show! This and Albany back to back....just wow.

The 'we belong together' tag at the end of Black was very, very emotional. Great version. Awesome setlist, lots of oldies. I'm Open was a little shocking to hear, but I was lukewarm on it. It was basically just Ed singing the chorus a couple times. The spoken word verse was absent. The crowd was intense, the mood was perfect. Speaking of perfect....INSIDE JOB! Yessss. So so so good live. Alive was great, I haven't seen the band move around this much in a long time. Definitely into it.

After these two shows....where's Riot Act?!?!? Binaural and Yield are a little underrepresented as well. I was hoping for some Insignificance or Faithfull or Brain of J or NAIS. At least we got Grievance in ALbany. :cool:

Great show tonite, they were ON. Love the outdoor amphitheatres, and Hartford's was very nice. These guys are off to a great start to the tour. :cool:
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    not that any setlist is bad cause all pj shows are great, but out of the 4 show far this looks like my least favorite setlist. atleast they played garden that is awesome i saw it in toronto night 1 on this tour for first time in 27 shows since 98. they hardly ever play it. now maybe this tour they play it every 4 or 5 shows. someone said hartford ended before 11pm tonight if so what dicks at the venue again, last time pepper spray now gay ass curfew?

the boston shows should be awesome
  • Options
    abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    not that any setlist is bad cause all pj shows are great, but out of the 4 show far this looks like my least favorite setlist. atleast they played garden that is awesome i saw it in toronto night 1 on this tour for first time in 27 shows since 98. they hardly ever play it. now maybe this tour they play it every 4 or 5 shows. someone said hartford ended before 11pm tonight if so what dicks at the venue again, last time pepper spray now gay ass curfew?

the boston shows should be awesome

curfew? can someone enlighten me?
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 856
    Nice, can't go wrong with some No Code. Now that I'm thinking, where would that go in a set. Opener? 2nd set opener maybe?

Damn I'm good. ;)
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    speaking from someone who was in Hartford last night. This was truly amazing, just amazing! I was on the PIT friday night for the Albany show, and I'll be damned it I do not visit this site for every show from here on out. It's like I am sitting on the end of my seat waiting to hear what diamond them pull out to blow our fucking minds one night after another. I wish I was young and I could go to every show on the East coast. But it was not meant to be. I am very happy with the shows I've got. Happy Mothers Day to all and to all a good night. I am now going to bed and it's only 1pm!!!!
    Let's Go Red Sox!