Thank you.

Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
How much can subscribing to a forum like this one here change your life? In 2009, I was miserable because I was still licking my wounds after a badly failed relationship. Every day I went to my job like a robot, drank too much, partied too much and really didn't have a goal in my life. Then my best friend gave me a ticket to the Berlin PJ show. We went there, and after that I somehow found this forum and started posting in here, remembering how much I loved this band in my teen years and beyond. Now, 3 years later, my whole life and attitude has changed. I don't want to hail anyone or anything, because in the end, it all had to come from me. But being a part of this community has helped me find to myself again, and also made me stronger and more confident. And being a part of this has changed my life much more than I would ever have dreamed or thought of. Above all others, thank you so much, Matt, for becoming a part of my life. I feel blessed to be the woman at your side and cannot wait for our future :D

I am thankful and humbled by all the friendliness and selflessness that I have come across on here. You people rock, each and everyone of you! So, thank you all, each and everyone that I met here! Cheers and a round of drinks for everyone!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :thumbup:
  • :clap::clap::clap: Very nice...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    love you Lisa...enjoy life..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    No no no! :nono: You rock Lisa! :D All the best! Much love!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Wonderful post :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    holy fuck baby!!!! great post!!

I feel the same way.. This community, these people are so great.. and to think that it has led me to you is nothing short of amazing!!

You rock baby!! and I am pretty fucking awesome in my own right.. so this is, well, just perfect!!! :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Awesome post!
    ELITIST FUK
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    How much can subscribing to a forum like this one here change your life? In 2009, I was miserable because I was still licking my wounds after a badly failed relationship. Every day I went to my job like a robot, drank too much, partied too much and really didn't have a goal in my life. Then my best friend gave me a ticket to the Berlin PJ show. We went there, and after that I somehow found this forum and started posting in here, remembering how much I loved this band in my teen years and beyond. Now, 3 years later, my whole life and attitude has changed. I don't want to hail anyone or anything, because in the end, it all had to come from me. But being a part of this community has helped me find to myself again, and also made me stronger and more confident. And being a part of this has changed my life much more than I would ever have dreamed or thought of. Above all others, thank you so much, Matt, for becoming a part of my life. I feel blessed to be the woman at your side and cannot wait for our future :D

I am thankful and humbled by all the friendliness and selflessness that I have come across on here. You people rock, each and everyone of you! So, thank you all, each and everyone that I met here! Cheers and a round of drinks for everyone!

Awesome post Lisa! I'm so glad I got to meet you & so many others at Alpine. It was an amazing experience.

I've listened to Pearl Jam since the beginning and been in the 10C for quite awhile...but really didn't come on here until after the last Bristow show...I just came on here to find fellow pearl jam fans to talk to since my friends and family tolerate all the music talk, but they don't quite understand. I never imagined that I would make so many great friends, encourage people to grow mustaches, help raise some $ for the CCFA, and travel 13 hours to meet up with a bunch of "strangers" and have an incredible weekend filled with beautiful music, new friends, and the best of times.

Congrats again to you & Matt! I'm so happy for you guys!! :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Thank people for making you feel welcome, but remember people like you because YOU are a sweetheart! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    :thumbup: and CONGRATS!!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    So happy for the two of you ... Could not have happened to two nicer people
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    :clap::clap::clap:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Awwwww...

weddingbells_animated.gif
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Awwwwwww..... Just saw this thread!

Big, huge virtual hugs. Until we meet again to drool over Josh and check out the new shoes you bought (but that won't be for a while, will it?) :mrgreen:

Lots of happiness to you and lover boy! xx
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    redrock wrote:
    Awwwwwww..... Just saw this thread!

Big, huge virtual hugs. Until we meet again to drool over Josh and check out the new shoes you bought (but that won't be for a while, will it?) :mrgreen:

Lots of happiness to you and lover boy! xx

Thank you, my dear! If we won't come together again in the UK, I will drool for you too when I am going to see a show over there :D And we'll meet again one day! :wave:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    :clap::clap::clap:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    What a nice post!! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations, and lots of love, light and hugs! XO
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!