10 Club Photo Album...class of 2012

bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
So I guess you will probably think I am just trying to show off my newfound posting skills ie, the ability to post photos...and you may well be right...

But I dont know if anyone else out there is like me...I really want to know what you other posters look like...I like to know who it is I am talking to...not only that, but after reading various posts from people I start to form an image of what they may look like...I wonder if those images are ever accurate...

So putting all this into my tiny brain...it spat out the idea of starting this thread...you have to post an image of a fellow 10c member (what you think they look like)...they CAN (obviously you dont have to play, some of us like their privacy) then post a real image of themselves and we see how close the guess was...BUT if you call someone out and they put a shot of themselves on here...YOU MUST POST A SHOT OF YOURSELF...of course they can have a guess about what you look like too.

Those who have shots of themselves as avatars are obviously pretty free to take guesses about anyone they want...if you have met other members...I guess it would be cheating a bit if you posted images of them...

So I will take the first shot...the most prolific of all posters...the Greek God himself...Dimitris

is4-1.jpg
How did I go???Close?

Please no nastiness here...keep it classy...and fun
Pehaps by the end we will have our very own 10C photo album
"God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Mr Dimitris working at the moment ...
    ill pass him the info for this thread...
    He is not the one in the foto..

Have a nice Day Sir at Australia.. :)

Christina,
    Deputy Chairman of Mr Dimitris maids
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This thread has possibilties but I'm not sure too many people would want to post their own photos for privacy concerns.