Bad Moods?

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
What causes them? I've been in the worst mood all day today. Started first thing this morning at a work meeting where I ripped into a guy for probably three minutes straight. I said so many f bombs I really don't even know what the fuck I was talking about. What makes it worse is things manifest in me. I could tell all of the salespeople were staying away from me because they know better when I get like this and when I pick up on that it pisses me off even more. :? Every customer at work today sucked balls. I get home and my power garage door opener isn't working. There's jack shit on tv. I have so much penned up aggression right now I don't even know what to do. I was hoping typing this out would make me laugh at it a little but it's just getting me more pissy.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    DS1119 wrote:
    What causes them? I've been in the worst mood all day today. Started first thing this morning at a work meeting where I ripped into a guy for probably three minutes straight. I said so many f bombs I really don't even know what the fuck I was talking about. What makes it worse is things manifest in me. I could tell all of the salespeople were staying away from me because they know better when I get like this and when I pick up on that it pisses me off even more. :? Every customer at work today sucked balls. I get home and my power garage door opener isn't working. There's jack shit on tv. I have so much penned up aggression right now I don't even know what to do. I was hoping typing this out would make me laugh at it a little but it's just getting me more pissy.

Listening to a whole bunch of Pearl Jam won't help you out of your bad mood?? Some fav songs really really loud? :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't know, good question. Sometimes things just suck in a major way, and keep sucking. I hope your day gets better. Sleep on it, tomorrow will be better. My day was ruined horribly, I feel you today. I woke up late for work this morning, then on my walk there, I saw a duck that got hit by a car, it was still alive and its wing still flapping, and there was another duck trying to help it up and save it. It was fucking horrible, and I was sobbing by the time I got to work. Some days things just absolutely blow.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't know, good question. Sometimes things just suck in a major way, and keep sucking. I hope your day gets better. Sleep on it, tomorrow will be better. My day was ruined horribly, I feel you today. I woke up late for work this morning, then on my walk there, I saw a duck that got hit by a car, it was still alive and its wing still flapping, and there was another duck trying to help it up and save it. It was fucking horrible, and I was sobbing by the time I got to work. Some days things just absolutely blow.

Oh man curlygirly9,that's so sad! I would have been just devastated seeing that happen also :cry:

• curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1RS8MFXCuw
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    what do you do for a living? why were you ripping into the guy? I work in sales. Im usually on the butt end of the anal-ripping. Our daily sales goals are so high that we are virtually set up to fail on a daily basis. I'm thinking of either: 1) quitting or, 2) hanging myself

as a result i: 1) drink way too much, 2)alienate the people who love me to the point where parents/soon to be fiance wish horrible things upon me, 3) wanna see my boss die in horrible ways, usually by my own doing...
    ...just wanna know what goes through the heads of the people up in upper management
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    pack of lussy ..

source of all bad moods..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    DS1119 wrote:
    ... Started first thing this morning at a work meeting where I ripped into a guy for probably three minutes straight. I said so many f bombs I really don't even know what the fuck I was talking about. What makes it worse is things manifest in me. I could tell all of the salespeople were staying away from me ...

Bully
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
    Caveeze wrote:
    pack of lussy ..

source of all bad moods..

:lol::lol::lol:

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    AzWicker wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    ... Started first thing this morning at a work meeting where I ripped into a guy for probably three minutes straight. I said so many f bombs I really don't even know what the fuck I was talking about. What makes it worse is things manifest in me. I could tell all of the salespeople were staying away from me ...

Bully

I'm the furthest thing from a bully but I hear you.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ...just wanna know what goes through the heads of the people up in upper management

You don't want to know. Take all of your feelings and multiply those. I fought through the salesperson end of it and quite frankly I wouldn't mind going back.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I hope everyone is having a much better day.
    ELITIST FUK
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I hope you're feeling better - but everyone goes thru bad moods - some more than others.

I know I have them - I guess its hormones for me.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    DS1119 wrote:

Being Pisces it seems I'm always in a bad mood and people percieve it to always be the case. Which is not true but I can be set off in those bad moods quite easily. My main problem I tend to STAY in those moods unlike my love who gets upset to the hilt then it's forgotten as if it never happened.

When I do get in those moods the kids KNOW to stay away and clear from me...then they check later to see if I'm ok. Maybe that's why I like those Snickers commercial it sort of sums me up. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys0cmMiW6bI

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387

:lol::clap: :thumbup: That cheered me up!

I am prone to bad moods,they have got less frequent as I have got older but when they do come they come hard and fast.
    I can go to bed fine and wake up so low I can barely get out of bed.I think I have a natural melancholic nature,being a Cancerian my moods are driven by emotion.

But I can also be very cruel and will take no prisoners when I am in that kind of mood,I can crucify with words or very often even just a look.It affects me most at work when I am like that,I suffer no fools anyway,even on a good day,but on a bad mood day I can cut people to pieces.I am very aware it is one of my short comings :oops:

But when I am up I am very happy and feel well and healthy.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    exercise hard (like swimming) and use a lot of cursing/foul language and blast the stereo. smoke a lot of grass and enjoy the great outdoors whilst wrestling a bear in some lost mountain stream then write a lovely lady poetry and kiss her and her body a lot.

one's bad mood will vanish in a fast hurry.... i am overdue

no wonder i'm frickin pissed :evil:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    it comes down to diet too. food makes you happier. If i don't eat breakfast theres always a slight chance of me comitting a bloody murder .... untill I've had some lunch, then it passes.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    stargirl69 wrote:

I was waiting for your response on that one booby-sister! :D:lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    afroannnie wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

I was waiting for your response on that one booby-sister! :D:lol:

Yeaaahhhh! :clap: :thumbup: :wave: I thought of you booby sister, wondering where you were :lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I'm in a bad mood today, but that's likely a result of the lack of sleep and the large quantity of booze I drank last night. :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    it's the stars... bad moods all moods ...are caused by the aligning stars

:D
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    well that explains it...I was in a bad mood on and off all day for no apparent reason.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    What causes bad moods? Weather, not eating well, lacking in certain nutrients, and lack of sleep.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    JaneNY wrote:
    What causes bad moods? Weather, not eating well, lacking in certain nutrients, and lack of sleep.

Definitely lack of sleep is a factor, working TOO many hours. Not eating right all contribute but no sleep can start off the day on the wrong foot.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    pandora wrote:
    it's the stars... bad moods all moods ...are caused by the aligning stars

:D
    What about partial Solar Eclipses? I have been in a bit of a funk for a few days and there was a partial eclipse on Sunday.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Wish I'd seen this thread when you posted it on Saturday.

I was in Stephentown NY.

I'd have happily driven over to Albany to give you a slap upside the head.

Then you'd have something to be in a bad mood about. :twisted:

Ever helpfully yours,

Unlost Dogs

:lol:

And the answer to the question is... bad moods are an endless loop and it's hard to break them. Once you're caught in the vortex of suck, it keeps you spinning.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)