Options

shirts for sale/leatherman poster 100bucks

RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
I still have one large zombie shirt for sale. Cost or reasonable offer Leatherman poster 100 bucks. It was bought from meths web page.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Also sellin calagry print and eddie vedder poster that is still in goods. Not sure what exactly is in the tube though bc of ten club mistake LOL. Make an offer if u want any of these(20 25) Trying to clean out of my poster collection and my house to bring in more junk
  • Options
    _annie__annie_ Posts: 980
    RC153010 wrote:
    Also sellin calagry print and eddie vedder poster that is still in goods. Not sure what exactly is in the tube though bc of ten club mistake LOL. Make an offer if u want any of these(20 25) Trying to clean out of my poster collection and my house to bring in more junk
    Gordan: If you have the EV standing blue poster in that tube, I would like to buy it. Can you check it for me, please? That is the one that I've ordered and got the wrong one.
  • Options
    I have one large zombie shirt for sale, one large california license plate shirt, and one eddie volcom shirt with wave on front. 25-30 each plus shipping.