Just had to uhhhh Brag..

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
So as of Tommorrow. I will finally own a vehicle again..I have finally managed to save enough money to get myself a nice little car!!! It's a 2003 Kia Spectra..and I can't wait to make little day trips and pick up cleaning a house or two on the side to help pay for school!! NO MORE BEGGING FOR RIDES YAY!!!!!! ok I'm done:-) Done bragging, but not done smiling or dancing!!! :D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    So as of Tommorrow. I will finally own a vehicle again..I have finally managed to save enough money to get myself a nice little car!!! It's a 2003 Kia Spectra..and I can't wait to make little day trips and pick up cleaning a house or two on the side to help pay for school!! NO MORE BEGGING FOR RIDES YAY!!!!!! ok I'm done:-) Done bragging, but not done smiling or dancing!!! :D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen:

WooHoo.......I'm happy for you :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    stay off the roads people.

you've been warned.

:shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,884
    81 wrote:
    stay off the roads people.

you've been warned.

:shock:
    good thing I dont go west of the mississippi. :lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

:thumbup: :clap:

Good for you!!! There's nothing like having your own car. Best of luck!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    YAY!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

cartoon7.jpg?w=450
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    StillHere wrote:

cartoon7.jpg?w=450
    This had me laughing so fucking hard that the DMV people almost had to ask me to leave yesterday while registering the new car!!!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:

cartoon7.jpg?w=450
    This had me laughing so fucking hard that the DMV people almost had to ask me to leave yesterday while registering the new car!!!

Hope you didn't get a ticket already! :nono: :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Good for you! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....