Options

PJ Memorabilia

pjam2pjam2 Posts: 32
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
Erased the post. I'll deal with the memeorabilia.., still looking for a PJ "Do the Evolution" poster. All apologies. Best.
Jeff Goodwin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    need to put the prices my man....otherwise seems like an auction, which is a NO-NO
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    if you say that you "take offers" it will be considered as an auction... you have to state the price of each item otherwise thread will be locked...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Wow that is quite a 4th post. There are lots of pretty rare (and pretty expensive) items on that list.

pjradio is right - forum rules state that you need to list prices. There are a few collectors on the site that I am sure can let you know the going rates for some of this stuff.

Good luck with the sale.
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    pm sent on sk8board and 6 foot poster..........
    ajb
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    PM sent.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    if you say that you "take offers" it will be considered as an auction... you have to state the price of each item otherwise thread will be locked...

how many people really need to say this in each thread? Just curious.
  • Options
    Didn't realize.., sorry trying to delete post. Seldom here. Sorry again.
    Jeff Goodwin
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    pjam2 wrote:
    Didn't realize.., sorry trying to delete post. Seldom here. Sorry again.
    Don't delete just edit. You have a nice collection but a price and sell away,good luck!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    pjam2 wrote:
    ...trying to delete post. Seldom here.

:fp:
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjam2 wrote:
    Erased the post. I'll deal with the memeorabilia.., still looking for a PJ "Do the Evolution" poster. All apologies. Best.
    Jeff Goodwin
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    pjam2 wrote:
    pjam2 wrote:
    All u had to do was edit not erase. Not sure why u didn't?
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    kramer73 wrote:

how many people really need to say this in each thread? Just curious.

yes, OP has to state price at least, check other threads and you'll see... and the posting guidelines...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

This discussion has been closed.