Options

For Sale: 2 Tickets For Roger Waters In Toronto 06/23

Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
I am selling two tickets for Roger Waters at the Rogers Centre in Toronto on June 23rd 2012. I was supposed to be going with my sister and her boyfriend but they are now flying out to Europe the day before to go see some no name band called Pearl Jam and can't use their tickets. So you'd be sitting with me...Sorry.

The price for these tickets is $297.50 for the pair, which is the face value of two tickets ($148.75 each). These tickets are Row 11 on the FLOOR in section A10, which is about 5 feet away from the suckers that paid $284 per ticket...we'll all have the same view and it will be fantastic :)

The tickets are will-call pick-up on the day of the show so we'd have to meet up the day of the show for me to give you the tickets. I trust in this forum that if I work out a deal with someone here, they will honor it and not bail on me so payment doesn't need to be made in advance. It would be nice if you could though, just so I'm not worried about securing someone to use/buy the tickets.

Anyways, this is going to be a totally amazing show. Roger Waters performing "The Wall" in its entirety will be a show you don't want to miss. These tickets would make a great gift for anyone's Mothers Day/Fathers Day/Birthday/Graduation/Wedding/Bar Mitzvah/Anything.

Let's have a good time. I'm a great concert goer (male, 30 years old). It's going to be a great time...or if you prefer, You can totally ignore me the whole night. I'm cool with that too and understand that meybe you just want to hang out with the person you came with. No hard feelings...I just don't want to be left with two empty seats.

I also wanted to add, I'm very familiar with the area and if you want to do dinner/drinks before hand, I know where everything is located...but again, this is only if you wanted to hang out with me. If you wanted to do your own thing, I'm totally cool with that.

Thanks and I hope to see you at the show!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Here's a bump. Hopefully some new eyes see this. Please pass this info along if you know someone who might be interested. You're not going to find seats this good for this cheap anywhere.

Thanks,
    -DMW
  • Options
    nthngsms2flynthngsms2fly Posts: 121
    bump for an amazing show. i saw this when it came through in 2010 and again just last month. It is one of the best shows i've seen. you shouldn't miss this one.
  • Options
    bump for an amazing show. i saw this when it came through in 2010 and again just last month. It is one of the best shows i've seen. you shouldn't miss this one.

I have not seen it live, I know I have to at least once in my life time and I don't know how many more chances I'm going to get.

A buddy of mine sent me a really decent fan shot 3-cam of a show from his last tour. It looks absolutely phenomenal. I can't wait to see it here.
  • Options
    weinerdogweinerdog Posts: 54
    I'm going again in a few weeks. Almost 30 years of concerts for me, and this show is the most amazing spectacle I think I'll ever see. Anyone on the fence.....just go! Roger has said this is very likely his last tour of any significance.
  • Options
    It's the "Friday-Treat-Yourself-To-Amazing-Tickets" bump.

...do it. :)
  • Options
    nthngsms2flynthngsms2fly Posts: 121
    you guys are in for a treat, i was pretty blown away by it. there's lots of surprises in the show for anyone who thinks it's going to be like the original tour in 81 or the movie. I don't want to give anything away but there was lots of really moving and interesting parts to the show in general that i didn't expect. it really is an amazing piece of rock spectacle. If you like The Wall album at all, you will not regret. And it sounds great live.