Options

Loonies!

2»

Comments

• Options
    curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    :lol::lol: It sounds like you might be in Australia's Portland :?
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    Loulou wrote:
    :lol::lol: love your story Alex, very funny!
    Semaphore, where I live, is known for it's crazy people so I have regular encounters. :? I was at work once and this guy came in shouting, "pepper! sauce!". I presumed he meant Pepper Steak pie with sauce so that's what I asked him. "Pepper! sauce!" he screams again.
    I say " Do mean Pepper Pasty?". "PEPPER! SAAAAAUUUUUUUUCE!", he screams really loud this time. So I say to him "I don't know what you mean and if your not going to tell me what you want, I can't get it for you". So he starts calling me all this really disgusting stuff so I told him to get out.
    Before I can stop him, he's grabbed someone else's pie and walked out. He gets to the front window and smears it all over the window. :fp:
    Just one of the many crazy stories from my work. Also had a lady come in once with her pants zipped down, had no underwear on and you could see EVERYTHING. Shr was singing our National Anthem. :lol:

I am assuming she was singing the national anthem with her mouth????
  • Options
    I would like to apologize to all of the Canadians on the board for the misleading thread..I had no idea about the Looney coin, I swear! :lol: Sorry guys..
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    i thought this was athread to the appreciation of the great $1 coins we have in Canada, my mistake. i don't really have any crazy stories
    Same here;
    don't dollar coins rock?
    Cheers.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Semaphore, where I live, is known for it's crazy people so I have regular encounters. :? I was at work once and this guy came in shouting, "pepper! sauce!". I presumed he meant Pepper Steak pie with sauce so that's what I asked him. "Pepper! sauce!" he screams again.
    I say " Do mean Pepper Pasty?". "PEPPER! SAAAAAUUUUUUUUCE!", he screams really loud this time. So I say to him "I don't know what you mean and if your not going to tell me what you want, I can't get it for you". So he starts calling me all this really disgusting stuff so I told him to get out.
    Before I can stop him, he's grabbed someone else's pie and walked out. He gets to the front window and smears it all over the window. :fp:
    Just one of the many crazy stories from my work. Also had a lady come in once with her pants zipped down, had no underwear on and you could see EVERYTHING. Shr was singing our National Anthem. :lol:

:lol: :nono: :?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

:lol: :nono: :?
    :oops:
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    I must be in the "attracts loonies" category as well. I was in a store yesterday and suddenly heard this big mynah bird go SQWUAAAK! I turned to look at it and it was this lady standing there with an ice cream cone dripping on the floor and she was staring at me. :shock:

I just kind of crept away quietly..... :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    :o:lol:
    brianlux wrote:
    I must be in the "attracts loonies" category as well. I was in a store yesterday and suddenly heard this big mynah bird go SQWUAAAK! I turned to look at it and it was this lady standing there with an ice cream cone dripping on the floor and she was staring at me. :shock:

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    That would be one patriotic vagina. ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    :lol::lol: :nono:
  • Options
    brianlux wrote:

Sure Bri.....you took her ice-cream didn't you? ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Loulou wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhh!! :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. :wave: :-D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhh!! :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. :wave: :-D
    :wave: right back atcha! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    this is the story of my life! and my job also! I work with elderly people with Dementia, and teens with Autism, so no conversation topic shocks me anymore! the other day one of the staff members brought her little baby girl into work, and one of the Clients said, "aw! I like babies, but jelly babies are the best tho!" :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I see a loonie every time I look in the mirror. :lol:
  • Options
    A couple weeks ago, a lady volunteering for the reenactment at Fort Vancouver came into the store and asked me where she could find 18th Century Pantaloons. We don't carry those. :lol:
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    DS1119 wrote:
    I see a loonie every time I look in the mirror. :lol:
    Lots of loonies on the board.
    #FHP
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    LooneyTunesThatsAllFolks.gif
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    sign44dd6.jpg
    #FHP
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Horos wrote:
    sign44dd6.jpg

That's pretty good. Someone has a sense of humor working for the government. There is hope! :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    sign44dd6.jpg

That's pretty good. Someone has a sense of humor working for the government. There is hope! :lol:

:lol: My dog wouldn't understand that
  • Options
    gary-busy-crazy.jpg
    #FHP