2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
2015: Global Citizen Festival
2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    that's awesome...

that would be me, unlost and afroannnie all singing pearl jam songs together... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    shave 40 years off their ages and that's me and my buddy now :oops: :problem: :wtf: :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    that's awesome...

that would be me, unlost and afroannnie all singing pearl jam songs together... :lol:

:D "In my day you went to rock and roll concerts that lasted the whole weekend, and you slept in hotel rooms with strangers and you celebrated with alcoholic whipped cream..." I can see it now... :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    that's awesome...

:D "In my day you went to rock and roll concerts that lasted the whole weekend, and you slept in hotel rooms with strangers and you celebrated with alcoholic whipped cream..." I can see it now... :lol:

:lol:

and the smoking baby will be in a wheelchair mumbling, flipping everybody off that walks by...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    norm wrote:
    shave 40 years off their ages and that's me and my buddy now :oops: :problem: :wtf: :lol:
    that'll be me and my buddy in about 40 years :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    that was great!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    I could totally hang out with those guys too.
    One of the great things about getting older is the realization that people older than me (and, hence, me, but older) are just the same, but wiser. It shocked the hell out of me when I realized that! And was an incredible relief to know that I wouldn't be losing anything as I aged, but gaining instead. Phew! ... Not sure if it's like that for everyone, but it definitely is for me, and people around me seem to be on the same track. Thank god - I thought I was going to have to get all serious when I grew up or something! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    that's awesome...

and the smoking baby will be in a wheelchair mumbling, flipping everybody off that walks by...

:lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    don't piss on my wheel chair and we are cool.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i'll still be trying to figure out what's going on
    and late to the party, as usual
    blissfully unaware :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    those dudes are frickin great :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    I saw it this morning! Those guys are so cute. They sure knew a lot about nookie :? :lol: Not so much about Snookie though...
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    81 wrote:

Just don't go to PJ in Central Park and you'll be ok.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    chadwick wrote:
    those dudes are frickin great :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Those guys are so awesome and lively! I can only hope I'll have friendships like that when I'm that old.
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    "Booda, booda, dooda...what!"

"Nookie was big in those days"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I could totally hang out with those guys too.
    One of the great things about getting older is the realization that people older than me (and, hence, me, but older) are just the same, but wiser. It shocked the hell out of me when I realized that! And was an incredible relief to know that I wouldn't be losing anything as I aged, but gaining instead. Phew! ... Not sure if it's like that for everyone, but it definitely is for me, and people around me seem to be on the same track. Thank god - I thought I was going to have to get all serious when I grew up or something! :lol:
    I realised a while ago that this is it, this is me, this is basically how I'm going to feel for the rest of my life. You know when older people say " still feel like when I was 25 & I look in the mirror & see wrinkles etc..." I'm starting to get that, oh the wrinkles aren't too bad yet but I get the idea. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    These guys are amazing.Loved their opnion on Adele and the othe one knowing they were listening to rap. :lol::clap:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    :lol: great video!

i actually saw about seven ladies, a little younger than those two guys in downtown chicago about a month ago on a bar crawl. it was hilarious.... they all had matching bar crawl shirts on and most were wearing funny hats. it looked like they were having so much fun.

awesome seeing older people enjoy themselves that much.