Options

my San Diego thoughts

blackcat13blackcat13 Posts: 18
edited April 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I was at both shows and thought they were fucking awesome! The set list were amazing..the second night lasted about 3 hours! It was cool to see his mom there...him telling people to be quiet was kind of weird..but funny at the same time. My honest opinion about this is that some people are too loud..but what bothers me the most are the people that want complete silence. They are shaking their head at everything..it's a fucking rock concert! loosen up a little bit please...

I cant say one show was better than the other..it was great hearing Believe You Me...Let My Love Open the Door was one of my favorite moments..I hope they recorded that and release it some where..

I'm confused about some people saying he lip synced Hard Sun...I'm not sure if they are talking about the SD shows or other shows...because he obviously didnt do that in SD...he actually had to run to the microphone the second night and started singing about a second late and had to catch up.

The guy with the curly hair from That 70's show was there..I said hi to him, he was nice...

I believe it was right after I yelled "Welcome back Ed!" that he said "We'll talk about the people yelling later" or something like that...I just laughed..
NO BUSH
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    That's bullshit. Why would he lipsync anyway? I think it was a post by someone who was bitching about the setlists being the same every night. No, he did not lipsync at any of the shows.

He's become a fairly annoying poster....might be a great fan, but his posts are ridiculously red-ass inducing.
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    blackcat13 wrote:
    The guy with the curly hair from That 70's show was there..I said hi to him, he was nice...

HE IS AWESOME! I saw him back in '03 at MSG - he's a 10C member and longtime fan. I spoke to him for a few minutes - so nice. I told him "Screw Kelso, you rule!!!" he got a kick out of that.....
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    blackcat13 wrote:
    I'm confused about some people saying he lip synced Hard Sun...I'm not sure if they are talking about the SD shows or other shows...because he obviously didnt do that in SD...he actually had to run to the microphone the second night and started singing about a second late and had to catch up.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. That was hilarious. Not only did he have to run to the mike, but he twisted around in a weird way and got caught up in the guitar strap. He looked pretty paniced actually. The Liam-style dancing and Pete Townsend jump he did during that song were great.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”