Options

ISO AP1 Japan 2003 Ames Bros print

gunter1976gunter1976 Posts: 587
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
Who is willing to part with a s/n first run of this print? I am looking for a print in mint condition, and the price being reasonable. Shipping would be to Belgium.

Much obliged,

g.
"...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

My Fugazi Live Series ramblings and blog: anothersievefistedfind.tumblr.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    gunter1976 wrote:
    Who is willing to part with a s/n first run of this print? I am looking for a print in mint condition, and the price being reasonable. Shipping would be to Belgium.

Much obliged,

g.

Solid member here, PLEASE someone help him
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    Solid member here, PLEASE someone help him

Thanks man!
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    They have the AP2 for sale on the Ames site. If you're already aware of this and specifically looking for the AP1, then I guess...

BUMP
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    They have the AP2 for sale on the Ames site. If you're already aware of this and specifically looking for the AP1, then I guess...

BUMP

Yep, specifically looking for the AP1. Thanks for checking!

• Options
    B to the UMP

• Options
    B
    U
    M
    P

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Bump
  • Options
    Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
    Is this the Elvis print? I have one in mint condition, framed but not s/n that I would be willing to part with if you are still interested.
  • Options
    Mookie1 wrote:
    Is this the Elvis print? I have one in mint condition, framed but not s/n that I would be willing to part with if you are still interested.

Hej there, jep this would be the "Elvis" print. Thanks for your offer, but I am looking for the s/n version, preferably the AP1, i.e. the first run of 50 signed and numbered prints. There has to be someone out there who is willing to hook me up, so I will wait it out for a bit longer...

Thanks again though!

• Options
    Bim Bam Bump

• Options
    BackToTheTopBUMP