Options

The E.V. Zippo

Cropdust CaptainCropdust Captain Posts: 62
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I got my Zippo today. I'm torn between wanting to carry it in my pocket all the time, or not ever touching it because it's so nice and shiny, lol. Anyway, great lighter.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Jango wrote:
    I got my Zippo today. I'm torn between wanting to carry it in my pocket all the time, or not ever touching it because it's so nice and shiny, lol. Anyway, great lighter.

It looks better used!!!! Smoke up!!
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    Jango wrote:

Simple! Buy another one!! Then you can have one you keep pristine and one you carry around.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Simple! Buy another one!! Then you can have one you keep pristine and one you carry around.

that's what i've done.....or in case i lose this one :)
  • Options
    nah, one's good enough...I do keep wanting to polish it and put it back it's case though b/c it looks so awesome. One of the best merch items they've ever released imo.
  • Options
    think they will be available during the next leg of the ed ved tour?
    10/3/05 --- 5/5/06 (Irving) --- 6/3/06 --- 8/2/07 (The Victoria Theater) ---8/5/07 --- 6/19/08 --- 6/20/08 --- 6/22/08---6/24/08 --- 6/25/08
    E.V. 8/1/08 --- 8/4/08
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    cutback wrote:
    that's what i've done.....or in case i lose this one :)
    Me too. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    think they will be available during the next leg of the ed ved tour?

seeing as the demand plummeted on this, i think they will. you used to be limited to one on the 10c site and now you can by as many as you want.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri