Options

FOUND IT!!! had to share...

nthngsms2flynthngsms2fly Posts: 121
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
No one else I know really shares the same enthusiasm for pearl jam posters, so I just wanted to share with some who would. I finally tracked down a poster I've been searching for the last 2 years. It's the last print from all the shows I attended that I was lacking so now I am complete with posters for shows I went to. I'm just so glad to finally score one. now to get it framed...

ACL+pearl+jam+poster.jpg
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/110989?_changed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BrainOfMABrainOfMA Posts: 553
    :thumbup:
    2013 : London, Buffalo
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    I love that poster, I haven't been to the show but also looking for that print ;) waiting for the good price.
    Do you mind saying how much did you pay for it??

and don't forget to put framed pics when is done ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I actually like this print. It has a bit of that old-school Ames charm going for it.
  • Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing the framed version!!

:clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    nice find!! :thumbup: :thumbup: one day i will own that poster too!! :D
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Cool! Congratulations! I forgive you for not buying my Munk One poster :P
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    i'm still kicking myself for not grabbing one of these at the Ames tent @ ACL. at least i bought the book, though! :) they were even nice enough to sign it for us.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    nthngsms2flynthngsms2fly Posts: 121
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I love this one as well, and the colors really pop much better in person. Once I get it framed, i'll post pics.

@dirtyfrankk - I definitely paid more than I expected or intended and more than EB prices. As I had never seen this one for sale anywhere, when I stumbled upon the poster, I figured I better jump on it.

@suziemay - Thanks, I appreciate the forgiveness. :)

@mfc2006 - it was the same for me. I meant to go back to get it, but skipped out early b/c of the rain on sat and missed out on sun b/c I spent it planted in front of the pj stage. kicking myself ever since for not just buying it when i first went by.