Happy teacher appreciation week!

he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Just wanted to say thanks to the all the teachers on the board. You are all overworked and underpaid! My wife (she.who.forgets is a second grade teacher) texted me this photo this morning...thought it was pretty awesome
TeacherAppreciation.jpg
We were but stones your light made us stars
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Really, they put a stickman on there? too funny

to my favorite all time teacher, Mrs. LIsa, who made algebra II seem so understandable, so much so that I aced it all year long

too bad I don't remember any of it all these years later. :lol:
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    That's awesome! Funny, I had no idea it was teacher appreciation week! :D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Our school has a weeklong celebration for our teachers. Even have our playground fence decorated to show appreciation to our teachers and staff.

No matter how intense and crazy our state got with the unions and our governor, our school district was one of a select few, in our area that NOT A SINGLE ONE of our teachers walked off the job, called in, striked, or put our childrens' education on the line due to their opinions. They always put the children first. And for that, our teachers were treated EXTREMELY well this week. Just a bit more than normal this year. :mrgreen:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    that poster they made is so awesome!!!!

Happy teacher appreciation week to all teachers and especially my hubby!!! I am pretty sure he will not get an awesome poster from the high school kids he teaches!! :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me