Candy

rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Candy. I love it...alot.

Today is "teacher appreciation" week at my son's school.

Last night while shopping, I thought I'd splurge on the "Ferrero Rocher" for her.
However, "treat day" is not till Wednesday.
Sooo, it looks like I'll be splurging again.

I've learned this lesson already with Halloween ...and that is not to buy the candy untill an hour before the little ghouls appear...for if i buy it any earlier, I will have to buy it again.

Next topic........

"willpower"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,067
    those things are sooooooo good.

they are made by the devil!! :twisted:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,768
    there is always candy here at work, we have it for staff training sessions, got to give them something while we're boring them to death with refresher courses

but I have the keys to the supply and that's not a good thing. Sometimes I make myself sick :lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    oooh, I was feeling munchy last night and found a bag of peanut butter chips (like chocolate chips). I had a handful. Then I realized I had a bag of chocolate chips too. I poured large, equal parts of each, directly into my mouth like a heathen. It was so good, but I was not proud.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    oooh, I was feeling munchy last night and found a bag of peanut butter chips (like chocolate chips). I had a handful. Then I realized I had a bag of chocolate chips too. I poured large, equal parts of each, directly into my mouth like a heathen. It was so good, but I was not proud.

That sounds pretty damn good. :lol:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387

:lol::clap: :thumbup:

I went to the store today,somehow a bar of Lindt's 80% with chilli made it into my basket :o I put in the fridge and just had two squares of it with a cup of strong black coffee,it's 8pm ... goodbye tonight's sleep :oops:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I've cut way back on candy this year.

Though I did recently buy $30 of Moonstruck chocolate truffles.

It was all gone within 2 days...
    :oops:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I went to the store today,somehow a bar of Lindt's 80% with chilli made it into my basket :o I put in the fridge and just had two squares of it with a cup of strong black coffee,it's 8pm ... goodbye tonight's sleep :oops:

There's chocolate with chili in it?
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

I, for one, am proud
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Candy is literally my favorite thing. I know there has to be some sort of addiction because if I don't have some after every single time I eat, my body physically fiends for it. I walk to the corner store every single day (sometimes twice :shock: ) just to get my fix off those nickle sour patch kids and swedish fish! Can't help it; I have a serious candy addiction, and I'm ok with it.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Candy is literally my favorite thing. I know there has to be some sort of addiction because if I don't have some after every single time I eat, my body physically fiends for it. I walk to the corner store every single day (sometimes twice :shock: ) just to get my fix off those nickle sour patch kids and swedish fish! Can't help it; I have a serious candy addiction, and I'm ok with it.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=26769667
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

There's chocolate with chili in it?

yes...you get a bit of the chocolate taste, and if you eat it properly, (let the chocolate melt a bit on your tongue) you get a spicy/hot aftertaste. it's a very unique experience and flavor.

I make pecan brittle with cayenne pepper in it.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    81 wrote:
    Candy is literally my favorite thing. I know there has to be some sort of addiction because if I don't have some after every single time I eat, my body physically fiends for it. I walk to the corner store every single day (sometimes twice :shock: ) just to get my fix off those nickel sour patch kids and swedish fish! Can't help it; I have a serious candy addiction, and I'm ok with it.

MMMMMM I also happen to LOVE ringpops! :D
    81 wrote:

:lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    free_candy_van.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Lizard wrote:
    those things are sooooooo good.

they are made by the devil!! :twisted:
    true!!!those thing fuckin rocks!!!
    as sex and pink lemonade..
    all by devil!! :twisted:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Red Vines or Twizzlers?

I like Red Vinves.

They have that deep candy taste :wtf:
    my body physically fiends for it.

• Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I LOVE swedish fish. If they are in the house, they are gone in no time.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    whats that?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

my son misprounces it like "sweatish" fish.

I don't correct him
    whats that?

My mouth is watering
    2676497062_c0a1b7d56a.jpg
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,067
    i am very partial to laffy taffy too

0.jpg

gross fingernails BTW.
    NOT MINE!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    rollings wrote:
    whats that?

My mouth is watering
    2676497062_c0a1b7d56a.jpg
    shit,that looks so good..what flavor?

red...i can't describe it.

i can send you a package!

- Christopher McCandless
  • AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Anyone remember WigWag chocolate bars from the 80's?

Check out this website candy fiends.........I ordered those bars from Europe once off it :fp:

http://www.nostalgiccandy.com/
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
    RKCNDY wrote:

can u add some pink lemonade sachets in the package!!?? :lol:
    you fuckin rock Lisa!!! :D:D thanks
    RKCNDY wrote:

you have to get somebody to take your picture...

"Dimitrispearljam experiences his first swedish fish"
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Lizard wrote:
    i am very partial to laffy taffy too

I love me some laffy taffy too.

Banana used to be my favorite until I over dosed on them.

Now I favor the strawberry ones
    rollings wrote:

you have to get somebody to take your picture...

"Dimitrispearljam experiences his first swedish fish"