i imagine there will be lots of sirens tonight

people say that's an old wives tale
    but i can tell you
    i spent some of my career working in the emergency room
    and imho it is not a wives' tale, its very much real

its got to
    if you think about how much influence the moon has on the earth
    its got to have an effect on us too....
    if you've already got a tendency to be a little sensitive, well, there ya go
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    StillHere wrote:
    no crazier than yesterday
    but that's just me

but i can tell you

its got to

i believe it
    and
    i'm a lunatic from way back
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    mysticweed wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    no crazier than yesterday
    but that's just me

but i can tell you

its got to

i believe it
    and
    i'm a lunatic from way back

The lunatic is on the grass.
    The lunatic is on the grass.
    Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs.
    Got to keep the loonies on the path.

The lunatic is in the hall.
    The lunatics are in my hall.
    The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
    And every day the paper boy brings more.

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

The lunatic is in my head.
    The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane.
    You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
    You shout and no one seems to hear.
    And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    more crimes occur during the full moon

but just because things

are just

so

well

lit
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    At 11pm when my wife and daughter were asleep and it was just me awake there was a knock on the front door. I assumed it was one of our family members since they all live within minutes of us. I answer the door wearing only my boxers (that have no button in the front, lol) It's some woman saying her car's tire blew out and needed a phone to call a tow truck. I go get my phone (and put some pants on), come back and she is clearly high on crack (since cracktown is a few houses away from us). She calls some number that isn't a tow truck but one of her boyfriends or something to come pick her up. She then says her car's tire has blown out 4 times this week and she is out of gas, asks me if I have any money, I said (HELL!) no. She stumbles to the road muttering incoherently and waving down cars, makes me call the guy back to make sure he's on the way. 4 minutes later he picks her up, I go inside. End of Super Crazy Moon night.
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Super moon here tomorrow evening. I'm gonna go & watch me a moon rise at 5.30pm.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    voidof81 wrote:
    At 11pm when my wife and daughter were asleep and it was just me awake there was a knock on the front door. I assumed it was one of our family members since they all live within minutes of us. I answer the door wearing only my boxers (that have no button in the front, lol) It's some woman saying her car's tire blew out and needed a phone to call a tow truck. I go get my phone (and put some pants on), come back and she is clearly high on crack (since cracktown is a few houses away from us). She calls some number that isn't a tow truck but one of her boyfriends or something to come pick her up. She then says her car's tire has blown out 4 times this week and she is out of gas, asks me if I have any money, I said (HELL!) no. She stumbles to the road muttering incoherently and waving down cars, makes me call the guy back to make sure he's on the way. 4 minutes later he picks her up, I go inside. End of Super Crazy Moon night.

Sorry about that. She can get out of control at times when we're smoking. Won't happen again.
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    398805_3942002791581_1325287032_3510742_305191032_n.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    DS1119 wrote:
    voidof81 wrote:

Sorry about that. She can get out of control at times when we're smoking. Won't happen again.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    It's really hard to photograph it's so bright.
    supermoon5512-1.jpg
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    DS1119 wrote:
    She didn't even offer to suck my dick!! :nono:
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    best time to see super moon on east coast is right before 8pm
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    best time to see super moon on east coast is right before 8pm
    nah..

santorini.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Super moon AND meteor showers tonight right? So nice.
    peace,
    jo

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    typically cloudy here :x
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    typically cloudy here :x
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Down South too....
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Cloudy and cold here.
    I hope this moon brings luck.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    A beautiful evening here in N.E. Ohio - warm, breezy and a big full moon.... :mrgreen:

love it !!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    As depeche mode once said....I'm waiting for the night to fall
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
    FULL super moon!!
    supermoon6512.jpg

Grrr I can't get it to be the right way around but here's a bit earlier as it was still rinsing.
    supermoon6512b.jpg
    <hr>
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    It is so beautiful
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    the sky was clear for about an hour.. it was great but now a thunderstorm is coming so it's cloudy as fuck :evil:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Went out and took pictures but I'm sure they will do it no justice so I just stood there and took it in for about 15 minutes. It was beautiful the way it was reflecting off a pond near me. The frogs were going crazy while I was there. Sometimes it just feels good to be alive. :mrgreen: Where's that fuckin owl? :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Went out and took pictures but I'm sure they will do it no justice so I just stood there and took it in for about 15 minutes. It was beautiful the way it was reflecting off a pond near me. The frogs were going crazy while I was there. Sometimes it just feels good to be alive. :mrgreen: Where's that fuckin owl? :lol:
    :)
    <hr>
    Moonlight Drive with The Doors.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    i spent a few hrs soaking it in tho it was really cold outside... it was so worth it.

DSCN6041.jpg

DSCN6057.jpg
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Is it meant to bring romance?
  • USARAYUSARAY Posts: 517
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZ6LHAsMng my super moon not my video
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    It was awesome as it started to rise in the star lit skies over the Sunfest Festival. As alternative bands rocked through the night. Then after we got home around 11:15 it was above our cypress hammock and brightened up the acreage almost like the sun at night with shades. 8-)

Woke me up at 4:00 am had to close the shades as it was too bright by then...awesome sight to see though.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)