What does your name mean?

13»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    Completely and utterally amazing in every way possible. Beautiful, sweet, seductive, lovable, cuddly, caring, romantic, moody, silly, outgoing, doesn't care what others think of her, speaks her mind, stand up for herself and what she believes in, compassionate, truthful, honest, loyal, keeps your secrets, a rebel at times, still can act like a little kid, adorable, gorgeous, productive, breath-taking, intelligent, reliable, hard worker, comforter, a tease, religious, heavenly, pure, perfect, sensational, spontaneous, a goofball, God's most precious angel.
    This girl can take your breath way the moment you lay eyes on her. She can be bitchy some days but even when she is it is completely adorable. She is the PERFECT girlfriend. She can always make you smile. She's the type of girl you would drop whatever you were doing to be with her. Words can not fully express this amazing angel.

If you are lucky enough to know her, then you are one of the luckiest and most privileged in the world. She is one you can fall in love with. She is one that melts your heart. If you are in a crowded room, she stands out enough the rest with her radiant beauty. She is a one of a kind type of woman.

Impressive.

urbandict doesn't know you very well :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    81 wrote:
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    Completely and utterally amazing in every way possible. Beautiful, sweet, seductive, lovable, cuddly, caring, romantic, moody, silly, outgoing, doesn't care what others think of her, speaks her mind, stand up for herself and what she believes in, compassionate, truthful, honest, loyal, keeps your secrets, a rebel at times, still can act like a little kid, adorable, gorgeous, productive, breath-taking, intelligent, reliable, hard worker, comforter, a tease, religious, heavenly, pure, perfect, sensational, spontaneous, a goofball, God's most precious angel.
    This girl can take your breath way the moment you lay eyes on her. She can be bitchy some days but even when she is it is completely adorable. She is the PERFECT girlfriend. She can always make you smile. She's the type of girl you would drop whatever you were doing to be with her. Words can not fully express this amazing angel.

If you are lucky enough to know her, then you are one of the luckiest and most privileged in the world. She is one you can fall in love with. She is one that melts your heart. If you are in a crowded room, she stands out enough the rest with her radiant beauty. She is a one of a kind type of woman.

Impressive.

urbandict doesn't know you very well :lol:

Neither do you :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    Neither do you :D

stop skipping tailgating functions :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I just looked up my name for the first time and number 7 has me rolling! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Mine is not exactly appropriate for an all-ages forum. Look up Trevor if you're so inclined.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    These are other entries, the first is more of a history lesson on the angel with the same name.

Apparently I'm a womanizer. :lol:
    Probably the best looking person ever. He is smart and daring. He also gets all of the ladies. Gabriel was the first billionnaire president of the world. He also spells shit however he wants so don't correct him.He is tight with chuck norris, and hes gods other son. In essence he is t3h hax0rs.

Damn dude, you're such a Gabriel for hooking up with Jessica Alba
    a person who cares a lot for those he loves. in addition, he is smart, funny, nice (although debatable at times ) very good looking, and quite the determined character.
    Coolest person in the world. Girls are always too shy to talk to him, but all want him. Future rockstar and/or celebrity. If you are a gabriel you are concerned for the well being of others and don't care what people think about you.

Example 1:
    Girl 1: I want him but I can't talk to him!
    Girl 2: Why?
    Girl 1: Because he's a gabriel!

Example 2:
    Guy: Let's do drugs!
    Gabriel: No way man, you'll get addicted and become a fuck head.
    Guy: Ok.

Example 3:
    Douchebag: Hey Gabriel, you are a fag!
    Gabriel: Whatever man. At least I don't get boners in gym class.

Example 4:
    Gabriel: Yeah I got signed to a record label!
    Girl: omg really? i LOVE YOU!
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Morag
    Someone that is sweeter than honey pie, cuter than a sprinkle of kittens yet possessing an evil sense of humour. Morags are incredibly charming but not to be messed with. Mess with a Morag and you will be Burnt. Typically Morags are Scottish and very milky, with slightly bossy tendencies.
    Everybody loves to hang out with a Morag. Morags are amazing to be around but hard to get. Morags only associate with the best sort of people. Morags are RARE
    Wow, that girl is so sweet and funny but she don't take no shit from no one. She's almost like some kind of Morag!

:sick::mrgreen::clap::lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well that was quite hilarious. But I can't paste it on my phone - I can't figure out to. They seem to overestimate me somewhat.

Here's a probably more appropriate one;

Slightly overweight middle aged woman, who wanders through life slightly bemused. A strong believer in the wearing of rose coloured glasses and that if you don't know or understand you should just ask. A little bit scatty and accident prone and has a tendancy to open her mouth before engaging her brain. Never means any harm but sometimes spends too much time living in a world that exists entirely in her own head.

Also prone to wind.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    "Susan's tend to be wonderful girls! If you've got one hold on tight! Susan's are extremely fun, caring, intelligent, very funny, beautiful, and make the best friends and girlfriends ever! They are the epitome of classyness!"

I'm not so sure about that last sentence.
    ELITIST FUK
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    1. Rita

The ultimate in perfection. A beautiful, intelligent, sexy and successful person that you can't help but want to be with all the time.
    Shit, I want Rita so bad but she seems to be to good for me.

2. rita

A girl who is amazing and just all around dope. A Rita is usually hella hott.
    Damn, Rita got it goin' on.
    rita hotty smart sexy pretty tight cute

Need I continue... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But 'for real', my name means 'Pearl'.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    DS1119 wrote:
    David

3. Wears Wonder Woman underwear to bed.

that's pretty damn accurate.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I'll post the first two, cause they're nice. (And naturally totally accurate. ;):lol: )

1. A word used to define a cute girl. Often short, funny, and lovable, that will make you fall in love.
    "I think I'm falling in love with my girl."
    "Aww, I'm glad you finally found yourself an Emmi!"

2. The most beautiful girl in the world, no guy can resist her!
    "Whoa, she looks amazing!"
    "She's my Emmi :)"

It's like looking into a verbal mirror. Except I'm pretty tall. 8-):mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    MATT:

1. ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
    Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a Matt
    Girl 2: Oh you poor thing

:thumbup:

2. cute, sweet, nice, adorable. funny as hell.
    trys to show off, but it still works.
    friends with just about everyone.
    BEAST.
    everyone loves him.
    hard to read.
    says one thing but then says it;s a lie.
    you'll like him and never get over it.
    drives you crazy. but you dont care.
    can be very confusing to you but is still amazing.
    matt is an amazing perssoonnn :D

:)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com