Options

Edmonton Emek FS and Vitalogy orig vinyl

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
OK, so I have my sights set on a PJ item that I REALLY want to have, so I gotta pass a few of my favorite items to help me get this!!

Emek Edmonton is show version. Looking for 70 shipped.

Original pressing of Vitalogy with a small scratch on side A: $35

Given to Fly single vinyl $20

Phish Joy vinyl $25

Thanks all!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Good luck with your sale, David!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Bump!

Also want to add a few things:

John Lennon singles bag. $25
    EV Better Days single $10
    Original pressing of Vitalogy with a small scratch on side A: $40
    Who You Are $10
    Spin the Black single $10
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    is the item a plane ticket to atlanta? :mrgreen:
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    Bump for luck
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Avocado has been sold!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Who You Are and Spin the Black vinyls are gone!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Gotta pass this stuff along bump!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Another bump, gotta help pay for this job:

IMAG1515.jpg
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    pm'ed
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Better Days is gone!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Bump, some stuff is gone, others have been added
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Still got some stuff, here!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    CropsmokerCropsmoker Posts: 209
    I'm at work on my phone and can't PM but if you still have the Drop in the Park vinyl I'd like to buy it.
    "Music's at its best when it has a purpose." EV
  • Options
    Cropsmoker wrote:
    I'm at work on my phone and can't PM but if you still have the Drop in the Park vinyl I'd like to buy it.

Yep still got it, whenever you get a chance check your PM's for payment info
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Cool! If it's a paypal addy I'll send you the $ tomorrow night when I get home from work.
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    One poster too late for a drop.
  • Options
    One poster too late for a drop.

? Confused, haha
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Bump for a new night!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Guess nobody wants my stuff anymore :(
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

If I had some spare cash I'd snap that Edmonton up but at the minute I don't!

I'm sure someone will buy it soon!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options

I just wanted to say thank you! My drop in the park vinyl came today all minty fresh!

So come on people! Buy his stuff! He is a man you can trust.
  • Options
    Cropsmoker wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you! My drop in the park vinyl came today all minty fresh!

So come on people! Buy his stuff! He is a man you can trust.

Thanks!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Bump
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix