Options

Anyone have the official Lolla '07 Flac?

IGotShit24IGotShit24 Posts: 68
edited January 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
It's not on the livedownloads.com site anymore, someone posted a link which I followed, I tried to buy it and it said it wasn't available anymore. Does anyone have this FLAC or know where I can download it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    weird..because I just went on the site today and not only does it not list PJ for purchase..but it has no record of my purchase of it!
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,480
    Pegasus wrote:
    weird..because I just went on the site today and not only does it not list PJ for purchase..but it has no record of my purchase of it!

I know...it's strange. It might not be available for much longer. Who knows...
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me Pegasus. I e-mailed their customer service and they replied saying they would refund my credit card because they no longer have it and iTunes is the only way to get it now. Now..I know it's not the end of the world to get the mp3 version, but I was at this show and it was so special to me that the FLAC would be incredible. Does anyone have it? Please.....
  • Options
    If someone could help me out too I would appreciate the effort.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    IGotShit24 wrote:
    Same thing happened to me Pegasus. I e-mailed their customer service and they replied saying they would refund my credit card because they no longer have it and iTunes is the only way to get it now. Now..I know it's not the end of the world to get the mp3 version, but I was at this show and it was so special to me that the FLAC would be incredible. Does anyone have it? Please.....
    well..it didn't have traces of my history of purchasing it..I've downloaded it ages ago thankfully.

since it's still available as mp3 in itunes afaik (I never have or will use it and wouldn't be allowed on the US site anyway), I don't think we're allowed to trade/copy it, which sucks..

mind you that never stopped anyone :p