House MD

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Last night's episode was so good. Pisser that this show is ending in three weeks. :fp:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Love House. That is all.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I've never really watched it, though I have watched some reruns on Cloo from time to time. It's one of those shows I've been meaning to start watching from the beginning at some point.

Have you seen that commercial for House on Cloo? It's pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU24yXsRHJ0
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    I watched the show, liked it... saw some more episodes, pretty good... then after 4 episodes, it got so repetitive, the thought of watching another one made me ill.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I've never really watched it, though I have watched some reruns on Cloo from time to time. It's one of those shows I've been meaning to start watching from the beginning at some point.

Have you seen that commercial for House on Cloo? It's pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU24yXsRHJ0

I watch them on CLoo as well and the commercial is good. :lol:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I watched the show, liked it... saw some more episodes, pretty good... then after 4 episodes, it got so repetitive, the thought of watching another one made me ill.
    Yeah I can imagine this. I don't watch it every week so I guess I've avoided this.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • DAMONDAMON Posts: 256
    Loved the ending with the song on his laptop!

The one and only letter (email) I have ever sent about a television show!

I think Cutty is hot, and she is so not my type. I think its because she don't take none of House's B/S!

Did yall see the bush crash episode where he is dreaming most of the time??? :crazy: :corn: :oops:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DAMON wrote:
    Loved the ending with the song on his laptop!

The one and only letter (email) I have ever sent about a television show!

I think Cutty is hot, and she is so not my type. I think its because she don't take none of House's B/S!

Did yall see the bush crash episode where he is dreaming most of the time??? :crazy: :corn: :oops:

The ending was funny and unexpected. Yes Cuddy is very hot but I think she likes women off the set si I'm out and the bus crash episodes were very very good.
    Oh I'm not reading about how it ended!! I'm not sure when we're getting the end here. I don't even know which series we're on, if it's the final series.
    <hr>
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    DS1119 wrote:
    Last night's episode was so good. Pisser that this show is ending in three weeks. :fp:

I think it has to end. House has run out of medical mysteries to solve!
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I haven't watched the last 2 to 4 episodes. Been watching other stuff. When I found out they are ending the show I decided to not tell my wife yet. I might not even tell her. lol. In a couple years she might wonder when House is coming back on.