The New Dark Knight Trailer!!!

bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I know a few of you have been excited for the new Batman movie to come out this summer.

This morning I just watched the latest trailer and saw my son in it :D:D:D
In order to see him you do have to stop the trailer on the part with the kids in the school bus but he's there!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9T ... ata_player

Just wanted to share my excitement :D
They put my baby in the corner :lol:
“This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    :lol: That's awesome!!!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    bionicamy wrote:
    I know a few of you have been excited for the new Batman movie to come out this summer.

In order to see him you do have to stop the trailer on the part with the kids in the school bus but he's there!!!

oooh exciting! which one is your son?

guess i'd better hurry and watch the other dark knight(s) right?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    bionicamy wrote:

How neat is that !!!! :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • gumby812gumby812 Posts: 53
    StillHere wrote:
    bionicamy wrote:

Holy crap you haven't seen The Nolan Batman... even if you don't like Batman these are damn good movies... I have a friend I tied to a chair, glued his eyes open, and made him watch who will agree with me. He doesn't like Batman all that much, but still liked the movies.
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    StillHere wrote:
    bionicamy wrote:

He is on the bottom right in the shadows but at least we know he made the film! :D
    The kids on the bus will be in other scenes too :)

When it comes out I could post what he is wearing if he is highly visible in any scenes if anyone would care.
    Such a cool thing to be a part of and get to see.
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Yeah like gumby said there are great movies even if you don't like batman, I actually kinda dislike batman but still love the movies. Not sure this one can love up to the last one though. Is this the trailer that's supposed to premier at the avengers? If so I want to wait to watch it.
    RiotZact wrote:
    Yeah like gumby said there are great movies even if you don't like batman, I actually kinda dislike batman but still love the movies. Not sure this one can love up to the last one though. Is this the trailer that's supposed to premier at the avengers? If so I want to wait to watch it.

Not sure... All I do know is they released it as the third trailer.
    With the Avengers coming out Friday it might be the same one to premier there or they may have yet another one specifically for theaters. Couldn't say.....

This is a great series. I'm excited for July
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    bionicamy wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    bionicamy wrote:

He is on the bottom right in the shadows but at least we know he made the film! :D
    The kids on the bus will be in other scenes too :)

When it comes out I could post what he is wearing if he is highly visible in any scenes if anyone would care.
    Such a cool thing to be a part of and get to see.

:thumbup: :clap:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Who is the villain
    s'posed to be?
    Not the actor, the character?
    I'm gonna do some digging.
    Thanx for the link!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Who is the villain
    s'posed to be?
    Thanx for the link!
    Cheers.

Bane
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Who is the villain
    s'posed to be?
    Thanx for the link!
    Cheers.

Bane

Which doesn't make sense to me, I always thought Bane would have to be like some other villains sidekick he doesn't seem like the type that plans out the takeover of a city, unless they really really change his character.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    This looks cool, but I hope it doesn't focus too much on the special effects.

The first 2 are pretty good, but the 2nd one is still pretty overrated. Ledger's Joker being totally overblown.
    DewieCox wrote:
    Ledger's Joker being totally overblown.

For real man?? IMO Ledger's Joker is the best portrayal of any character ever.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    nah...second one was good but about an hour too long. likewise ledger was a compelling joker, but he wasn't that much better than nicholson's. still looking forward to watching this one.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    DewieCox wrote:
    This looks cool, but I hope it doesn't focus too much on the special effects.

The first 2 are pretty good, but the 2nd one is still pretty overrated. Ledger's Joker being totally overblown.

I agree. I was not overly impressed and never understood the hype around the movie or Ledger's Joker.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    RiotZact wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

I think Nicholson was better. Ledger tried to make it much darker than what it needed to be and it suffered for it.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i would put ledger's joker performance right up there with any performance in a movie in the last 5 years ...

it was brilliant and it made the film what it was ... his performance brought additional depth and conflict in a film that's true essence was driven by conflict ...
    DewieCox wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

I think Nicholson was better. Ledger tried to make it much darker than what it needed to be and it suffered for it.

It amazes me that Burton was not wanted to do anymore because he made the movies too dark at the time. How things change.

Agreed Nicholson was a better character.
    DewieCox wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Wow I agree to disagree but IMO there performances were on a different planet. I thought Nicholson's was about as childish and cheesy as it could possibly be, and I'm a much bigger Nicholson fan than Ledger. The scene where the joker first makes his proposition to the mob and the scenes where he's locked up are some of the most amazing acting ever IMO.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    you gotta go back and watch the old batman...nicholson was effing crazy. he almost killed bassinger with his acid flower while also trying to woo her. he was dark, crazy, and funny in that film. not saying he was better than ledger, but 25 years-ish is a long time to forget how he played the character.
    RW81233 wrote:
    you gotta go back and watch the old batman...nicholson was effing crazy. he almost killed bassinger with his acid flower while also trying to woo her. he was dark, crazy, and funny in that film. not saying he was better than ledger, but 25 years-ish is a long time to forget how he played the character.

I loved Nicholsons Joker too. I liked the way he was developed and his weirdness.
    Ledgers Joker was just there -- no back story, no motive...just pissed off.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,789
    C'mon people

Even though I prefer Ledger over Jack(loved Jack's Joker BTW) I'm not gonna waste my time with this argument..... There is non, both served their respected films well!!

Joel Schumacher on the other hand deserves as much shit as you could possibly throw
    Those films,( even Batman forever which wasn't as panned) fuckin sucked

Who was the Einstein that gave him the job of directing.... Awful
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    C'mon people

Even though I prefer Ledger over Jack(loved Jack's Joker BTW) I'm not gonna waste my time with this argument..... There is non, both served their respected films well!!

Joel Schumacher on the other hand deserves as much shit as you could possibly throw
    Those films,( even Batman forever which wasn't as panned) fuckin sucked

Who was the Einstein that gave him the job of directing.... Awful

I dont see the harm in discussing it. I like to hear why people liked Ledgers performance since I dont understand it. Maybe i'll go back and watch it again. But you're right, they both did a performance all to their own. I was glad that ledgers was so different than Jacks, thats for sure.

I also simply loved the darkness and feel to the Burton batman flicks...good comic book vibe. To me, the new ones are just straight forward action flicks (in chicago :lol: :roll: )

And yes, Schumacker did nothing but make the other films look good.
    ^ the realism of Nolan's films are a big draw. There is actually good to great acting involved and the cgi is minimal to non existent. Lotta people like to say that Ledgers death contributed to the large box office take as well as his Oscar, but if it was not a great performance I for one would say it. It was a fresh take on the Joker and for the film it worked big time.

Burton and Nolan are both on that level for me. Different styles, ones not more brilliant than the other. But '89 to '05(batman begins) is a huge jump in cinema. Ledger was in his 20's while Jack was in his 50's. It's really tough to compare IMO...... I enjoy both.Btw the new one has a lot of NYC skyline.

"know how I got these scars?" ;)
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    RW81233 wrote:
    "I'm gonna need a minute or two alone, boys..."

Effing crazy indeed, sir!

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    While promoting his new film Dark Shadows

“I always get told that my material is dark, but nowadays my version of ‘Batman’ looks like a lighthearted romp in comparison to Christopher Nolan’s ‘Dark Knight’.”

- Tim Burton

Classy by Tim. I'm sure Nolans a big fan of Tim
  • gumby812gumby812 Posts: 53
    RiotZact wrote:
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Who is the villain
    s'posed to be?
    Thanx for the link!
    Cheers.

Bane

Which doesn't make sense to me, I always thought Bane would have to be like some other villains sidekick he doesn't seem like the type that plans out the takeover of a city, unless they really really change his character.

Here is my inner Geek coming out. In the comic books Bane is super smart, and knows before he ever shows up in Gotham that Batman is Bruce Wayne. Bane is physical and street smart. Also in the comic books Bane is linked to the First villain in Batman Begins. This all makes sense if you think Nolan has done his homework (and thus far he has) and is planning to tie up all the lose ends in the trilogy.

However, I understand why Bane is a throwaway character because in every other incarnation of him minus the comics makes him a stupid brute... This should be really good.