Options

Rare PJ stuff for sale - Even LOWER PRICES

vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
Life sucks sometimes, and after 20 years of marriage, my husband has decided to leave me :cry: . And he also left me with a stack of bills :evil: . Yippee. So, I have to part with some of my PJ collection:

# 1/26 ladies white Crash Hoodie for 2008 summer tour (tree/leaf design) - $175 * (new price) Washed once - non-smoking home...

Shoot me a PM and we can work out something....

I gotta get this damn thing sold...

To those who bought my vinyls -- Thank you so much!
be philanthropic
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Where in Canada are u shipping from?
  • Options
    your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    sorry about everything you're going through
    x
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,092
    that sucks. sorry. :(
    foxier mop wrote:
    PS. Shipping is extra (probably $20) because Canada Post sucks...

sucks even more but least they include a tracking number & insurance for that price.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,353
    i wish u all the best
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,604
    foxier mop wrote:
    Good evening....Life sucks sometimes, and after 20 years of marriage, my husband has decided to leave me :cry: . And he also left me with a stack of bills :evil: . Yippee. So, I have to part with some of my PJ collection:

1. Still sealed original pressing of Lost Dogs - $250
    2. Still sealed and still in the unopened mailer from 10C - Backspacer (white) - $250
    3. 1/26 ladies white Crash Hoodie for 2008 summer tour (tree/leaf design) - $250

Shoot me a PM and we can work out something....

I couldn't find any Lost Dogs on ebay...but I saw two white backspacers for over $500 (one signed and one not)...and I've never seen the hoodie on ebay ever....so, I hope my prices are fair...

PS. Shipping is extra (probably $20) because Canada Post sucks...

The white Backspacer sealed is currently selling for ~$150 so you might consider reducing your asking price to that range, which should make it much easier for you to sell it.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Bump....please...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    I-gotta-get-this-stuff-sold bump :crazy:
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Bump - and White Backspacer is now $150 :fp:
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Pearljamal wrote:
    Where in Canada are u shipping from?
    Shipping from the West Coast
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
    What size is the hoodie?
  • Options
    What size is the hoodie?

The hoodie is a women's Large...it seems long, too - but then, I'm pretty short!

It has been worn twice and washed once...and then hanging in my closet for the past year and a half.
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Lost Dogs is gone....Thanks!!

Hoodie and White Backspacer are still available!! :cry:
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    White Backspacer is sold!! Thanks so much!!

Now, I've got to get rid of the white hoodie.... :)
    be philanthropic