woman swallows a screwdriver at the dentist

mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
damn if i didn't already hate the f**king dentist

http://now.msn.com/now/0427-woman-sues- ... river.aspx

In a case that will assuage no fears of trips for a teeth cleaning, a woman in Kentucky is suing her dentist, accusing him of dropping a small screwdriver down her throat that ultimately had to be surgically removed. Lena David says she swallowed the screwdriver reflexively after the dentist lost control of it while doing a procedure on her dentures. X-rays submitted as part of her lawsuit purportedly show a silhouette of the tool in her abdomen. She claims she was discharged and told to eat a high-fiber diet, but when the screwdriver became lodged in her digestive tract, surgery was needed to remove it.
fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    omg :lol::lol::lol:

she probably didn't think it was funny, but i do

i am the biggest scaredy cat in the world when it comes to the dentist

i can't even stand having my teeth cleaned...the little brushy brushy thing is all good
    but the scraping...OH MY GAWWWDDD!! I can't deal with that ... not one bit. :fp:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    Why did you post this?! I have to go to the dentist in a couple of weeks due to a cracked tooth. I haven't been to the dentist in about ooooooh 6 years.....because the last time I went, they drilled my tooth without novicane. I've made appointments here and there, but would always end up canceling because I would have an actual panic attack on the way there. I'm equipped with xanax to take before I go, now :lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif