Options

ISO: Original TEN vinyl (cover & inner sleeve ONLY)

HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
edited May 2012 in Lost Dogs
So, I finally took the liberty of digging out my vinyl from the basement and much, much, much to my dismay my original Ten pressing (Z 47857) got water-logged. (None of my other records did, just this one. Strange.) But, luckily, the vinyl itself survived rather well. It's still bright, unmarked, and clean. Only has a very, very minor warp to one side that doesn't affect play. (Oh yes, I spun it to be certain.) I'd still grade it as a low EX.

The cover and sleeve, however, have long since seen their better days. Extremely warped and water-logged, seam splits, corner wear, discoloration (although still bright). I'd grade it as a G, only because it's not quite bad enough to be a F/P.

So, I'm just looking for the cover and inner sleeve, preferably EX grade . If anyone has a spare, please let me know.

P.S. I'm not a memorabilia collector and I'm just now getting back into vinyl, so trades are pretty much ruled out. If I had something to offer, I'd gladly accept, but I'll just tell ya up front that I don't (unfortunately).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments