Hiring Managers who Love PJ

Fixer_1976Fixer_1976 Posts: 59
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi All- In the world of networking I am using all mediums to assist me in my job search. I have over 10 years of successful high tech sales, channel and managment experience in the Seattle area and would like to see if there are any hiring managers, recruiters or human resourse individuals on the PJ board who would be interested in speaking or sending there contact info my way. One of best managers I ever had was a huge PJ fan and we always seemsed to work well with one another because we had a huge passion in common. Please send me a private message if you would like to speak.

Thanks in advance and appreciate you reading my post.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    if you surround yourself with coworkers who are all diehard pj fans, how would the office function when tour time comes around? ;)
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    I stopped by because I thought you were looking to HIRE a manager who loves PJ... :?

My mistake :lol:

Carry on. And good luck to you in your search!
  • BrainOfMABrainOfMA Posts: 553
    if you surround yourself with coworkers who are all diehard pj fans, how would the office function when tour time comes around? ;)
    :lol:
    2013 : London, Buffalo
    BrainOfMA wrote:
    :lol:

so true! shut down the company for a few weeks or have a HUGE fight on your hands :lol:

are you looking for a position or looking to Hire people? Unclear
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855

:clap: :thumbup: :lol::clap: :thumbup: :lol:
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.