10 worst people you see at every summer music fest

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    holy shit #2 the look on that one guys face :lol::lol::lol:
  • Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    His first set of boobs and he's ready to vom... :nono:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    conman wrote:
    holy shit #2 the look on that one guys face :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol: I know - truly horrified, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    WoooooooooooooooW!!!!! :lol:

Thanks for the well needed laugh!!

:thumbup:

Poor little guy.... he's scared shitless of boobs from now on!! Trust me... they're not all that scary ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Sleep tight, Trey (his name is probably Trey).

:lol::lol::lol:

thanks for the laugh!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Poor little guy.... he's scared shitless of boobs from now on!! Trust me... they're not all that scary ;)[/quote]

SOUNDS LIKE WE WILL NEED MORE PROOF OF THIS 8-)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Screenshot2012-04-27at11917PM.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Bahahaha. Can't say I blame him tho :/
    mfc2006 wrote:

"That guy you used to be, he’s still in the car. He’ll always be in the car. Just don’t let him drive." -- Eddie
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Sleep tight, Trey (his name is probably Trey).

thanks for the laugh!

Justin...he looks more like a Justin.

and they forgot about the guy who uses random trash or objects as musical instruments...and has no rhythm.
    sometimes I get stuck going to shows with that guy.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

This is so great!!!

***I may or may not have been one of those mudpeople at some point in my life :oops: ***
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    voidof81 wrote:
    Lol. I definitely made a fool out of myself at a rave or two in the 90s. I'm still embarrassed.

What is that pic you have there voidof81?? Why does it look so much like the Canucks' old logo?? TOO much like it! :)
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    It is an old Canucks logo from PJ's Vancouver show in 2009. I don't have one as I don't live in Van anymore but love me some Canucks!

Here is a larger view of it:

http://www.bandshirtarchive.com/shirts/ ... OX2109.jpg

This was the back:

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt53 ... C02103.jpg
    voidof81 wrote:
    It is an old Canucks logo from PJ's Vancouver show in 2009. I don't have one as I don't live in Van anymore but love me some Canucks!

Here is a larger view of it:

http://www.bandshirtarchive.com/shirts/ ... OX2109.jpg

This was the back:

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt53 ... C02103.jpg
    :shock: I WANT THAT.
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    "The three little high-school dickbags still trying to make mosh pits happen" were trying to make this happen a few weeks ago at the Social D show I went to, except I'm pretty sure they were actually grown ass men, I mean pricks, mowing people down in the process :nono:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    mfc2006 wrote:

this is fucking priceless
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"