Options

Shit my EV crashious hoodie is too big

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited April 2012 in Lost Dogs
My large EV crashious (35/81) hoodie just came and it doesn't fit. Do you think they will take it back and sell it to someone else??

IF not anyone want it for face....I'm not looking to make any money just want to get what I paid for it. I think it was 97.50 total. That's a lof of money for a hoodie that doesn't fit.

I also still need a EV single....obviously though I'm not gonna trade straight up for that though.
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->. Also, there might be a receipt in your package that tells you return policy.
  • Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    InHiding19 wrote:
    My large EV crashious (35/81) hoodie just came and it doesn't fit. Do you think they will take it back and sell it to someone else??

IF not anyone want it for face....I'm not looking to make any money just want to get what I paid for it. I think it was 97.50 total. That's a lof of money for a hoodie that doesn't fit.

I also still need a EV single....obviously though I'm not gonna trade straight up for that though.

I may be interested in it for purchase price.
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    what size is it?
  • Options
    BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 286
    what's it look like? may be interested in it for face. pm if interested. thanks

blz
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    It looks like 2008 Tour T Shirts with the Into the Wild logo and the Road Signs logo. It is a Large
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!