Options

For sale: Pic Discs **updated**

13»

Comments

• Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    :mrgreen: Wake and Bake.....
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Bump
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    I think I really may get that Riot Act for some chocolate & hugs at this point :shock:
  • Options
    I think I really may get that Riot Act for some chocolate & hugs at this point :shock:

Fo real.... ;(

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Sold/Edit bump.... :)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO
    skelator.jpg
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    :shock:
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Eating an apple bump...

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Bumping on a Friday, I see the riot Act sold..... :wtf: ;):D
  • Options
    Bumping on a Friday, I see the riot Act sold..... :wtf: ;):D

Yep yep..Riot Act is pending...

I'm negotiable on the packaging and pricing now... ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Bump....
    Prices adjusted to sell....Shipping tonight or tomorrow morning. ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    someone please buy this stuff ;)
  • Options
    someone please buy this stuff ;)

Im persistent, what can I say...lol

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    great guy to buy from bump.......and its finally the weekend bump!!!!!!
  • Options
    Morning glory bump....

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    In a bar buzzin, PJ on and I didn't play it bump......

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Bump for the sunday hangover
  • Options
    Bump.......

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    It's not Monday bump (unless you're reading this 6 days from now, or 13, or on a Monday) :)
  • Options
    Bump $100 is a great deal
  • Options
    Still bumping
  • Options
    Last try bump...

MLMF NYC